Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
No cause Ive reported more people, some reports got closed. I think its clear for everyone what I mean.
What im saying is that your not a MOD, you dont 'Handle' reports, and its against the rules to impersonate staff

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
Whahah please dont be so sad. Everybody knows this is not (meant as) impersonating
'everybody' Nah I was just proving my point that I also criticise when someone likes my idea too, its fine you can be a cocky 15 year old that thinks he's a mod

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Can we like... stay on topic?

I personally wouldn't like this being implemented. It's right there for everyone to see and sometimes I rather not share my level nor want to see others' levels.
I don't know why, but it makes me feel like even the chat is competitive for some reason.

Reactions: Soeshi

Lars_L

Dec 25, 2015
Netherlands
i like the idea..
But I think it would be a lot in the comunition that children are going to look at someone else's level and say what level they want to play and what level do not etc. if you get what I mean

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
Can we like... stay on topic?

I personally wouldn't like this being implemented. It's right there for everyone to see and sometimes I rather not share my level nor want to see others' levels.
I don't know why, but it makes me feel like even the chat is competitive for some reason.
You would have the option to turn it off..

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You would have the option to turn it off..
That really doesn't change my feeling about it much, since there will still be that atmosphere with people comparing each others levels to see who's "better".
Like I said: This, for some reason, makes me feel like even the chat is somehow competitive for some reason.

Reactions: Unstrafeless

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello

A lvl is not the importantst thing of Cubecraft, but it would be nice! Also a new feature: if you have a list of stone rankers, the players with the highest lvl will be above in TAB. I don't know if this will be ugly or beautiful.

F

Facelurite

Talk about immature. Anyway , I dislike this idea solely because of prejudice. I am only level 26 but yet a force to be reckoned with.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It would be cool if your cubecraft level can be shown next to your name in chat
It doesn't add much in the game. I don't think it would necessary to add it. And it doesn't really matter if you could see somebody's level, what do you want do you with it? I don't like your idea, i'm sorry.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I really don't think it's necessary.
I would rather have a command that can check other player's levels like @Soeshi said, than to have it in chat.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Actually, This would be very usefull, But not really needed. It couldn't Nice so you can barely make fake reports because you don't really know which level they are (Unless they have it in a signature.

Otherways is also like the idea of @Soeshi

Reactions: Soeshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom