Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
k03Ky8c.gif

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
so these player numbers are for the java edition, and the bedrock cubecraft is actually doing pretty good in terms of player count.
summer 2016: 25,000 players at peak
summer 2017: 10,000 players at peak
summer 2018: 5,000 players at peak
summer 2019: 3,000 players at peak
and plz, don't say "you have no proof for these player numbers". I've been playing this server for 3 and a half years and I remember these numbers from the multiplayer server selection over the course of 3 years
We need to be positive :)

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
That's one of the worst things to do on cubecraft. Currently cubecraft does have alot of problems and we need discuss it so maybe management will listen for once

This negative, I hope management wont listen. They should implement positive suggestions to make the server better, not to agree with toxic “cube is dying” players

Reactions: Unstrafeless

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
This negative, I hope management wont listen. They should implement positive suggestions to make the server better, not to agree with toxic “cube is dying” players
You are ignorant and delusional. Why is cubecraft dying? It's definitely not because of minecraft because minecraft has made a comeback. managment don't implement good suggestions often like I said. There isn't alot positive about cubecraft at the moment and hopefully it gets fixed. Saying negative things that are reasonable is the only way to make cubecrafts player count go up

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
You are ignorant and delusional. Why is cubecraft dying? It's definitely not because of minecraft because minecraft has made a comeback. managment don't implement good suggestions often like I said. There isn't alot positive about cubecraft at the moment and hopefully it gets fixed. Saying negative things that are reasonable is the only way to make cubecrafts player count go up

Disagree; being negative wont help.

Minecraft is currently making a comeback, and so is cubecraft able to.

Like I said before, implementing good suggestions wont happen in a week or some. This takes time, let cube take their time ^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom