Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
so these player numbers are for the java edition, and the bedrock cubecraft is actually doing pretty good in terms of player count.
summer 2016: 25,000 players at peak
summer 2017: 10,000 players at peak
summer 2018: 5,000 players at peak
summer 2019: 3,000 players at peak
and plz, don't say "you have no proof for these player numbers". I've been playing this server for 3 and a half years and I remember these numbers from the multiplayer server selection over the course of 3 years

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
hij6ro2.png

Correction: Minecraft servers are dying.

You're not wrong but we're certainly not the only ones, yes our percentage drop is higher than others, but its also lower than others too. Also before using the two exceptions as evidence-

Cosmic is a fairly new server looking at the others, so its not really had a great drop because it wasnt big during the same time that the others were.
Hypixel is a highly innovative server that managed to maintain their momentum, comparing any server to the best server on the platform is pretty stupid.

This isnt a post about denial, but you cant say that we're the only ones looking at this.

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
hij6ro2.png

Correction: Minecraft servers are dying.

You're not wrong but we're certainly not the only ones, yes our percentage drop is higher than others, but its also lower than others too. Also before using the two exceptions as evidence-

Cosmic is a fairly new server looking at the others, so its not really had a great drop because it wasnt big during the same time that the others were.
Hypixel is a highly innovative server that managed to maintain their momentum, comparing any server to the best server on the platform is pretty stupid.

This isnt a post about denial, but you cant say that we're the only ones looking at this.
The photo you showed was the servers all-time peak to the servers daily peak. That does not prove the server is dying. Sure if it the all-time peak lasted for at least a few months, then it would prove the server is dying. most servers except hypixel are dying, I still agree

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The photo you showed was the servers all-time peak to the servers daily peak. That does not prove the server is dying. Sure if it the all-time peak lasted for at least a few months, then it would prove the server is dying. most servers except hypixel are dying, I still agree
More like if they kept their record for a month at least, which all of them did or close. It does prove it, even if all that information was incredibly accurate then the numbers for percentage drop would still be close because their records are not far off their daily peak at the time.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Besides all of the 'proven' peaks and records, I remember like 2 months ago CCG had an avarage player count of 1,5k/2k.
Currently this is 2,5k/3k avarage.

Also cube does listen to their community, some things just take time/effort to complete.

Btw, cubecraft eggwars with 1,8k players is for me no different to cubecraft eggwars with 800 players for example.

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Besides all of the 'proven' peaks and records, I remember like 2 months ago CCG had an avarage player count of 1,5k/2k.

Also cube does listen to their community, some things just take time/effort to complete.

Btw, cubecraft eggwars with 1,8k players is for me no different to cubecraft eggwars with 800 players for example.
Lol ur delusional

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Thats a natural increase, people have their exams in May and all player counts across every game increase throughout June into Summer.

Reactions: Josher

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Thats a natural increase, people have their exams in May and all player counts across every game increase throughout June into Summer.
Yea but the player count barley went up when summer arrived. however for hypixel, the player count went from 20k to almost 50k when summer arrived so...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yea but the player count barley went up when summer arrived. however for hypixel, the player count went from 20k to almost 50k when summer arrived so...
Or because they released Skyblock

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It does matter
But it’s not like everybody has been saying this for ehmm the past 3 years. If you look around some status updates you frequently see people saying that the server is dying. You add nothing to it. This also could’ve been a status update. Also i’m not sure what you’re trying to do here with this thread. What is the purpose of it? Because if it’s pushing management to listen to their community, they probably won’t do it more as they now do and you could also let them know trough a status update.

Reactions: Unstrafeless

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Yes. CubeCrafts player count went up to 3k because of Summer, Hypixels skyrocketed because they released Skyblock just as Summer came.
Why is this hard to understand?
Would you think hypixel player count would skyrocket when everyone has school and that stuff

But it’s not like everybody has been saying this for ehmm the past 3 years. If you look around some status updates you frequently see people saying that the server is dying. You add nothing to it. This also could’ve been a status update. Also i’m not sure what you’re trying to do here with this thread. What is the purpose of it? Because if it’s pushing management to listen to their community, they probably won’t do it more as they now do and you could also let them know trough a status update.
The managment do good updates for bedrock but not for java. Sure they may have tried in the summer update but if u look in the suggestions section, almost none of them get implemented despite being pretty good

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I have been playing CubeCraft since 2015, I still enjoy playing on this server even with these results. And indeed, I have seen many people go, but that is because all games have reached a high point but also a low point. Minecraft is now 10 years old, which means that it can already be seen among the 'older' games.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I think hypixel hit 55k the other day which is kinda crazy. Hypixel could peak once again :O

Edit: Do you remember prime mc? I used to play on that and it absolutely bombed. I think it went from 5k players to less than 100 within months like hot damn.

Edit again: https://minecraft-mp.com/server/135860/stats/ go to monthly and you can see the meteoric drop. Somehow the players have slowly come back but imagine if cube plummeted like that.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom