Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
mods are nearly demoted everyday
Moderators do not get demoted nearly every day. 2 moderators resigned in the last 2 months.
Also, they are currently looking for new staff members. They want the best and most suitable players only. That is the main reason why there isn't a staff team of 100 people.

Reactions: Komodо

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
It's one thing to copy a game mode and another to copy the maps and even lobbies.
It is pretty sad but they do it because they know how successful cubecraft is and want to be just as successful. I understand it's hard coming up with a new game style.. I mean, even movies are all copied by one another, just a little adjustment and character change to make it different.

Cubecraft is capable of creating new games and making awesome updates which are original, that is something they can never copy. It is one thing that makes cube a couple step above them and more popular, If I were a new member looking for eggwars, I'd find the original because awesome people came up with it and awesome people will continue making amazing games.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Just look at the player count, though. CubeCraft is at 7k while Myth is at 138. I believe most players will come to CubeCraft for eggwars, even if they do play on MythCraft.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I don't really enjoy other servers litterly copying Cube either, but it happens and you can't really stop it, and sometimes it's not that bad at all yk. I once saw this video of some server introducing EggWars and they gave the credits to Cube for it, which is fair, I guess :3

I only get mad when people claim the thing they stole from Cube as their own, like as if they created it.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
I don't really enjoy other servers litterly copying Cube either, but it happens and you can't really stop it, and sometimes it's not that bad at all yk. I once saw this video of some server introducing EggWars and they gave the credits to Cube for it, which is fair, I guess :3

I only get mad when people claim the thing they stole from Cube as their own, like as if they created it.

Agreed. So @Spy_Cow159 make sure to report it to an Administrator by tagging them.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom