Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Regions?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

bushylyric6

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2020
18
32
64
25
A lot of my friends are quitting Cubecraft because of the lag and many more people have. I was thinking that games not lobbys but games could have regions... And a npc in lobby`s that let you switch between them?
 

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
591
740
174
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft staff is doing their best to provide us with the best quality. Just be patient.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom