Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Real unnecessary. Why should we have our skins and chat compromised just because some people ruined the game?
A giant sign like what telegamer suggested should work.
if not, record and report. This is so much extra work for the staff.
Your skins and names are still there at the end of the match. I also suggested to have a big warning before the game but some people happen to ignore that.

Prokiller_1313

Apr 8, 2016
I dont mind teaming in solo Egg Wars, because me and my friend played a game of solo egg wars and we found hackers, so he was recording and i was helping him by shooting the hacker with a punch bow (he was anti knock back) to show he was hacking.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I dont mind teaming in solo Egg Wars, because me and my friend played a game of solo egg wars and we found hackers, so he was recording and i was helping him by shooting the hacker with a punch bow (he was anti knock back) to show he was hacking.
If it's teaming in solo against the hacker only (meaning no teaming against normal players), I don't mind as much. It's a different story when it's a team in solo and it's used against legitimate players.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
@Cheez Every game I start, I warn the persons they can get banned by teaming. I did get a lot of good comments about that in the chat. Everyone was nice and nobody teamed even a guy had a friend in the same game. I think as you said adding that would maybe alert the players not to team. I think if you do that, it's going to get a big impact. :)

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
I like the red letters idea. Most people don't actually know it is against the rules, teaming used to be allowed actually.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
A message at the beginning of each game saying that teaming is bannable should be enough. I don't think there should be anything more or anything less.

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
This is why applications are needed, I would say. Cross-teaming is pretty bad and people can get away with it easily. Then again, there isn't much you can do about it due to the amount of lobbies, and the obvious fact that people wont team when a mod is in the game (unless they can hide their mod tag/make a false name, which i think they may be able to do, i'm unsure though).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom