Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Solo skywars teaming is a huge problem. Every single game I go in these days there's a teamer. I've recorded like 20 teamers in the last like 2 days. It's getting out of control . Here's a plan: #1 Tell people that teaming is bannable. #2 If they don't believe you, record them. #3 People need to be more strict on teamers. (Staff) My opinion, it's the same thing as hacks because it's an unfair advantage. Also players need to record more and Staff need to be more active on report forums, I mean there should be staff members who patrol forums. (I'd do that ;)) So This is my idea and together we can get rid of this horrid problem on cubecraft :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's hard to record when your mc crashes because you're starting OBS :c. I would love to record people that violate the rules and will get back doing it when i've my new laptop, but now i've to watch hackers and teamers killing me, which is a lot, because not only teamers, but hackers are too getting out of control.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Anyone want helpful information to record if you have windows 10, Hold the windows button on your keyboard, alt and r at the same time. Fast and easy. That's my secret for recording people fast ;P

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Thx but do you know how to record on a MAC? If you did it would help greatly.
Use QuickTime Player. It's a built-in recording software on Macbooks, iMacs and Mac Pros. :)
Open QuickTime Player, press 'file' (top left) and press 'new screen recording'. You can upload your videos directly to Youtube by pressing the share button. :)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Teaming in solo can be frustrating but Iv'e come across so many teamers and I kiled a lot of them. The more you face, the more you get usual. Teaming in solo is banable and it stands in the rules. If somebody doesn't believe you, send them to the rules section.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I have a suggestion I wrote on @telegamer's post:

Here's a good idea to go with the teaming ban. I've seen Hive and MCSG use this back then and it works most of the time unless the teamers use skype or another 3rd-party chat system.

-Make solo games scramble player names and skins. That means players get a completely different name and a different skin. This is Hive/MCSG's way to combat teaming. Any games you play on solo still count on your records.
-Disable ALL chat during the solo game. No PM and no public chat. Attempting to chat will say, "You are currently in a solo game. Wait until the end of the game." This is to prevent players from talking to each other during a game, since in most cases it's to have illegal teams communicate with each other for supplies or form teams.

Now, what about /fmsg from friends on a different game? How are you going to talk to friends? The solution: have an inbox so that the recipient can read them when he's back from the solo game. The player can type /f inbox or similar to read any messages he/she received during the solo match.

-Big warning message at the start of any solo game. In big letters, all players are warned that teaming will result in a ban.
-Separate ban system to work with the current one. Instead of a ban from the server for 24 hours, make it so the teamer is banned for 7 days on SOLO GAMES ONLY (can still log on and play team mode, team-based games and PvP) on the first offense. Second offense = 7 day ban from the server. Third offense = permanent ban from all solo games (this includes other solo mode games on the server such as egg/sky wars, lucky islands, and SG) + an extended ban from the server (2 weeks?)

Not as harsh as regular bans and it will remove a lot of teaming. I'm assuming that the majority of these teamers don't know or read the new rules.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Have a gameid per game where staff can see the actual names, reveal names at the end of the game, and/or reveal names of killed players.

Example: Let's say a game of SG has a random ID number. If a reporter records the game, the staff can enter that ID to see which fake name corresponds to the player's actual name.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I have a suggestion I wrote on @telegamer's post:

Not as harsh as regular bans and it will remove a lot of teaming. I'm assuming that the majority of these teamers don't know or read the new rules.
Real unnecessary. Why should we have our skins and chat compromised just because some people ruined the game?
A giant sign like what telegamer suggested should work.
if not, record and report. This is so much extra work for the staff.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I always see teamers in solo...
Well they aren't that hard... Maybe because I only play Team Skywars and I kinda got used to fight against groups...
Anyway just Record them its easier to spot Teamers than to spot Hackers....

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I always see teamers in solo...
Well they aren't that hard... Maybe because I only play Team Skywars and I kinda got used to fight against groups...
Anyway just Record them its easier to spot Teamers than to spot Hackers....
May you report them instantly or do you have to give them a warning first?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom