Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
T

The Lord Pleb

ATTENTION: Before I start, I want to say that this is not a suggestion; it's an idea. Only if people like it, I will be willing to make the suggestion.
CubeCraft Games:
Was always a minecraft server where we can play for free. Of course we can buy a rank to gain access to more advantages. But what if CubeCraft Games was not just a minecraft server?
For those who have not yet understood the idea: it is that CubeCraft games is not only a server of minecraft, but also more games.
Let's take an example: We have a Minecraft server, to play. Discord server, to "communicate". A forum, for various topics, such as reports, suggestions ... etc.
But to play we only have minecraft! (That I know is so, sorry if I'm wrong). What if there was a "CubeCraft Games" in another game? Honestly, right now I can not think of games, but they could leave examples in the posts they put.
I do not know if I have explained well, I hope you understood.
You can leave your opinion about this post.
I think it is neither a good idea nor bad. I just let the idea fall, there will be people who love it, and another who hates it. I do not judge, everyone has their likes.

REPEAT: This is not a suggestion, it is an idea that if people like it a lot I will make the suggestion. (A well-made suggestion)

Reactions: 0ffense

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I think this is not such a good idea. Because cubecraft is a minecraft server. And I would know no other games where they can make a server on.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb
T

The Lord Pleb

I can't support this ever
It is supposed to be a Minecraft server, why would that be changed
No

As I said before, everyone has their likes. There will be people who like it and there will be people who do not.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Yea let's all join Club Penguin and start playi... oh... RIP CP!!

On topic: no one here is saying that you're not allowed to start a group or clan called Cubecraft in other games. Minecrafy is one of the few games where the owners allow others to create "private" servers within their game so I don't think it's necessary for cube staff to go and put time and effort into that.

T

The Lord Pleb

Yea let's all join Club Penguin and start playi... oh... RIP CP!!

On topic: no one here is saying that you're not allowed to start a group or clan called Cubecraft in other games. Minecrafy is one of the few games where the owners allow others to create "private" servers within their game so I don't think it's necessary for cube staff to go and put time and effort into that.

It's also true, good opinion.
Everyone can give the opinion they want, the post is free.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
If we had the time and effort to make CubeCraft more than it already is, I think its a great idea. It cant do any harm either, so I have no clue why some people are saying no. Unless I have misunderstood something.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom