Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I think that the Cubecraft FFA for both bedrock and Java edition should have a feature that makes you gain your health back when you kill someone.
GIF-220226_152610.gif

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely agree, making combos is very difficult without regeneration for kills, and in FFA teaming is allowed, so you can't anything do against teamers without HP regen for kills :shrekooh:

Reactions: muby

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I think you should get some health amount, mostly based on how much damage you did to the person that got killed (to counter cleaning). But yes, I never really use the shop to buy golden apples, which makes it annoying to wait for health regeneration.

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Disagree and really hope they don’t add this. I have spent a lot of time in FFA and kill stealing would increase plus it would cause people to keep respawning and never be able to kill someone if they’re a lot worse. People who grind kills get as many as they can before they die and it’s not even necessary to add this feature, many people would dislike this, on Java edition at least. CubeCraft FFA isn’t a 1v1 server like other PvP servers so it’s completely pointless to add this. If people want to have fair 1v1s all of the time then duels exists, adding this would completely ruin how FFA on CubeCraft works.

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Disagree and really hope they don’t add this. I have spent a lot of time in FFA and kill stealing would increase plus it would cause people to keep respawning and never be able to kill someone if they’re a lot worse. People who grind kills get as many as they can before they die and it’s not even necessary to add this feature, many people would dislike this, on Java edition at least. CubeCraft FFA isn’t a 1v1 server like other PvP servers so it’s completely pointless to add this. If people want to have fair 1v1s all of the time then duels exists, adding this would completely ruin how FFA on CubeCraft works.
I don't agree with this. As San said, if you regenerated the health equal as the damage you dealt, killsteals wouldn't be a problem. Also, adding this would end the cycle where someone fights you and after dying and leaving you low on health they just respawn on the same spot and kill you easily.

Reactions: muby

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
I don't agree with this. As San said, if you regenerated the health equal as the damage you dealt, killsteals wouldn't be a problem. Also, adding this would end the cycle where someone fights you and after dying and leaving you low on health they just respawn on the same spot and kill you easily.
That wasn’t the original suggestion. Imagine someone shopping and every time they kill you they get full health again so you keep dying in a repeated cycle, even if the health gained back is proportionate to the amount of damage you deal. Same with someone who’s much better than you. I don’t want to be killing the same person 100 times in a row because I get full health every time they die, it’s unfair and not just about cleaning. I feel like I’m one of the only people on these threads that plays FFA a lot to be honest. Me and a few of my friends as well as other people I’ve spoken to (many are high on the leaderboard) do not want this added and feel it would ruin FFA.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom