Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PancakeBoi283

Feb 8, 2021
Hello,
I would like to host an eggwars and a skywars tournament on February 28
Please post in this thread if you would like to participate
I will be participating in the eggwars tournament with partner King Gidorah845 and I will be participating in the skywars tournament with partner TeezRexo
Both will be in op items. Rules will be posted 2 days prior to the event. Please add me on discord if there is any confusion Username: PancakeBoi283#6423
Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Wave Master7S

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,
I will be participating in the eggwars tournament with partner King Gidorah845 and I will be participating in the skywars tournament with partner TeezRexo
Both will be in op items. Rules will be posted 2 days prior to the event. Please add me on discord if there is any confusion Username: PancakeBoi283#6423
Good luck everyone
This sounds great and I would participate if it wasn't OP items. However, you'll find the matchmaking quite difficult.

wavyfeedz

Feb 15, 2021
Hello,
Good luck everyone
Can me and my friend be part of it

Reactions: PancakeBoi283

d4vid

Feb 21, 2021
Hello,
Good luck everyone
Hello,
Good luck everyone
Can I still join if yes the team name is S&D my user is D4vdStr8nYou and my friends name is Santi on wii975

extrozz-_-

Feb 27, 2021
Hello,
Good luck everyone
hi, your discord isnt working, can you add me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom