Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PancakeBoi283

Feb 8, 2021
Hello,
I would like to host an eggwars and a skywars tournament on February 28
Please post in this thread if you would like to participate
I will be participating in the eggwars tournament with partner King Gidorah845 and I will be participating in the skywars tournament with partner TeezRexo
Both will be in op items. Rules will be posted 2 days prior to the event. Please add me on discord if there is any confusion Username: PancakeBoi283#6423
Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Wave Master7S

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,
I will be participating in the eggwars tournament with partner King Gidorah845 and I will be participating in the skywars tournament with partner TeezRexo
Both will be in op items. Rules will be posted 2 days prior to the event. Please add me on discord if there is any confusion Username: PancakeBoi283#6423
Good luck everyone
This sounds great and I would participate if it wasn't OP items. However, you'll find the matchmaking quite difficult.

wavyfeedz

Feb 15, 2021
Hello,
Good luck everyone
Can me and my friend be part of it

Reactions: PancakeBoi283

d4vid

Feb 21, 2021
Hello,
Good luck everyone
Hello,
Good luck everyone
Can I still join if yes the team name is S&D my user is D4vdStr8nYou and my friends name is Santi on wii975

extrozz-_-

Feb 27, 2021
Hello,
Good luck everyone
hi, your discord isnt working, can you add me

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom