Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

3BDVIP

Apr 28, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Pronouns
He/Him
If cubecraft cracked it may be from the top server on the list because there will be so many voters and if you think you need to put /login pass no if your premium they should put the plugin for premium /p login then you can join cubecraft without/login and for hackers you can put the plugin that display VPN so no body can use VPN in cubecraft and /ipban know there will be liss hackers and better play and fast play because when I see there is 17k players play on cracked accounts every day so cubecraft may get in the day 7k players and discord will reach 120K member and may it get 13k players with cracked players and premium players and a person want more prizes he can do another cracked account and vote again so because that cubecraft will ne 1th in minecraft list
I hope you liked this and make cracked players join thanks please agree if you see a problem please reply 😊

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
If cubecraft cracked it may be from the top server on the list because there will be so many voters and if you think you need to put /login pass no if your premium they should put the plugin for premium /p login then you can join cubecraft without/login and for hackers you can put the plugin that display VPN so no body can use VPN in cubecraft and /ipban know there will be liss hackers and better play and fast play because when I see there is 17k players play on cracked accounts every day so cubecraft may get in the day 7k players and discord will reach 120K member and may it get 13k players with cracked players and premium players and a person want more prizes he can do another cracked account and vote again so because that cubecraft will ne 1th in minecraft list
I hope you liked this and make cracked players join thanks please agree if you see a problem please reply 😊
I don't know if you have realised that CubeCraft is an official minecraft partner server. Non premium servers are not forbidden by mojang, as they give an opportunity to play to the game to people who are likely to buy the game in the future, or to people who can't simply afford the game. However, mojang will never partner with a server which allows cracked players to join, even if the server only did that to increase their player count. There are definitely other ways to increase the Java Network player count.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom