Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i just want everyone to realize that if cubecraft would had listen to some random person cubecraft would had millions of dollars. the suggestion of this man (i couldnt find the thread back) was to add bitcoin to the payment system. this was a few years back.. this would have ment if enyone would bought obsidion rank the money would have been 20.000X more worth...
i just wantet to mention this...

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
i just want everyone to realize that if cubecraft would had listen to some random person cubecraft would had millions of dollars. the suggestion of this man (i couldnt find the thread back) was to add bitcoin to the payment system. this was a few years back.. this would have ment if enyone would bought obsidion rank the money would have been 20.000X more worth...
Yeah they could but idk too much about bitcoin but it sounds like a good idea for them to make more ,or maybe even a lot, more money.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Bitcoin is most likely to hit 10,000$ by the end of this year if they accepted it before they would've been filthy rich even if they accepted Bitcoin now they could have very profitable future

Years ago someone bought a pizza for 19 Bitcoin now worth 185,686 US dollars imagine if someone bought a rank with Bitcoin in the past :)

+1

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
"IF" doesn't exist. Life is unfair.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom