Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
SenatorKarma and SpankMeSanta profiles are treasure troves of meme-worthy
I agree, myself and Santa are treasure troves filled with knowledge. Sadly you are one who doesn't want to receive our bountiful supply of this most important elixir. I also suggest you change that horrifying profile picture due to it being related to something rather inappropriate.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Myself and SAN-ta. Hmm. San is a japanese suffix correct? Hmm, doesnt that mean Spank me santa is an anime???

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Myself and SAN-ta. Hmm. San is a japanese suffix correct? Hmm, doesnt that mean Spank me santa is an anime???
He is speaking about Saint Nicholas also known globally as Santa. In addition i suggest you stop speaking about anime, it is a horrible thing. Why would anyone in their right mind watch a Japanese cartoon. You likely do not understand it so you read subtitles. A show is to be enjoyed not read. If you want to read then read something useful that will allow you to progress in life. I suggest reading “The tattooist of Auschwitz”

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Why wasn't your forum ban permanent *sigh*
The only thing you're good at is trash talking things/people for what reason? None. Who backs you up? No one but SpankMeSanta.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
The only thing you're good at is trash talking things/people for what reason? None. Who backs you up? No one but SpankMeSanta.
Hey its okay i dont take any offense, he really didnt say anything ascorbic. Thank you though

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Myself and @SpankMeSanta are a powerhouse of knowledge. We are a far more intelligent and factually correct species. I suggest you stop speaking. I was not trash talking i was sharing my opinion. I also gave the person an excellent book of which is a pleasant and interesting read.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have already reported your profile for having anime (forgive my language, minors) on it, so this thread may as well be locked, or better, removed, considering your profile will probably be soon banned anyway.
1591099942256.png

Yep, that report is going places

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
no just no said:
You are a racist. Shame on you for voting no. Your feedback was heard yet in my eyes and many others you are a racist, a homophobe and a sexist.
Found another one. Use this when someone votes no on your thread

• Haha
Reactions: DrHam

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
how about this conversation lol
  • Sophie Get outta here with that self-important crying face! You're better than it, self-loathing is beneath you. You wanna be less nooby? You gotta work at it! If you don't bother trying, then it clearly doesn't matter to you. You are worth so much more than that crying face! I believe in you, noobcake! Don't let me down. :)
  • SenatorKarma This is not amusing in the slightest. Please do not try to be a comedian.
  • Sophie To be fair, you do need to have a pretty high IQ to understand Spoonkid's humour - perhaps that's why you don't find it amusing. In fact, I'm probably the only person on the platform smart enough to get it. I can see past the surface-level, exposing the many intricacies to Spoonkid's rib-ticklers and knee-slappers.
  • SenatorKarma I have an IQ of 197 and i still do not understand his humour. I believe you are confused between high IQ and low IQ.
  • Simply r/iamverysmart
  • ItzEnd3r @SenatorKarma I believe you mean -197, honest mistake :)
  • Sophie Yes, low-IQ people are more likely to assume they have a high IQ. it's quite annoying for people like myself (148 IQ btw), these normies are making us intellectuals look bad by making silly statements in our name.
  • ItzEnd3r i find iq to be irrelevant as something to brag about, and isnt really a valid measure of intelligence, personally i see people who say they have a high iq as the least intelligent.
  • SpankMeSanta This is truly nonsense. These comments are not amusing nor will they ever be. I suggest you remove them immediately.
I still don't understand whether SpankMeSanta and SenatorKarma are serious or sarcastic in a very annoying lol

Reactions: Shallidor

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
I do not see the point of this thread, nor its significance in pop culture, therefore I suggest you delete it as soon as possible.
I have already reported your profile for having anime (forgive my language, minors) on it, so this thread may as well be locked, or better, removed, considering your profile will probably be soon banned anyway.

On it chief.

Very fun and stuff, though let's get on topic again and only post replies relevant to the suggestion and not to a profile picture. Thanks!

I'd argue they were on topic. They were making a funny copypasta on a copypasta thread.

tommy robinson got ideas tho.gif

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Teaparty with Santa, Karma and iSavageSardine

Edit: this is a copypasta not mine.

Smoothlyy I believe the reason for your dislike is because myself and Santa have beaten you in this map before therefore making you hate it. The map is very dynamic and has many feature that stimulate both the mind and auditory canals. It is also a paradise, a map built around skill and technique, analysis and dominance, execution and instinct. marcoslater If you are reading this please respond to my conversatio

Last edited:
Reactions: Smoothlyy

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland

Smoothlyy I believe the reason for your dislike is because myself and Santa have beaten you in this map before therefore making you hate it. The map is very dynamic and has many feature that stimulate both the mind and auditory canals. It is also a paradise, a map built around skill and technique, analysis and dominance, execution and instinct. marcoslater If you are reading this please respond to my conversatio
Santa and karma, you both play way too serious on only one eggwars map

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Teaparty is king. Just because you can't 1v5 a simple bowcamping team late game or a nice 1v1 against another seasoned player with 6 sets of iron, does not mean other players can't.
Perhaps you should converse with your rome playing friends instead. Real eggwars is not for you!

• Haha
Reactions: Nutuu

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica

Teaparty is king. Just because you can't 1v5 a simple bowcamping team late game or a nice 1v1 against another seasoned player with 6 sets of iron, does not mean other players can't.
Perhaps you should converse with your rome playing friends instead. Real eggwars is not for you!

Okay but in all seriousness though, please be on topic with the thread.

Top Bottom