Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters!

I can finally announce the Winners for this years vote! Tune in live RIGHT NOW to the premiere to watch this live
( i will update this post after the video with the winners)

ItsJustWildd - Best bedrock staff
Lyriiee - Best Java staff
Hoshi - Best Forum member, Biggest Noob,
Privqted - Best Content Creator of the Year, Worst moment of the Year, Best Cubecraft Video (Joint)
Cubecraft games - Best Cubecraft video (Joint)
RelatedNoobs - Best Forum post & Best suggestion
Blom - Best CCG Meme
Saltyshadows794 - Best discord member (SCAM I DIDN'T WANT TO WIN)
RelatedNoobs - Best Forum post & Best suggestion

Last edited:

wischmoppl

Mar 21, 2023
saltys heart
Pronouns
She/Her
It was an honor helping you built the whole thing and being a small part in your last award🫶
I loved to watch every single cube award you uploaded [even tho you’re not blonde(im gonna put that everywhere now Istg) and didn’t put <inserting smth I’m not allowed to tell> in the current one].
Thank you for putting so much effort and time in them and making it a small special thing for the cube craft community to watch at the end of the year <3

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It was an honor helping you built the whole thing and being a small part in your last award🫶
I loved to watch every single cube award you uploaded [even tho you’re not blonde(im gonna put that everywhere now Istg) and didn’t put <inserting smth I’m not allowed to tell> in the current one].
Thank you for putting so much effort and time in them and making it a small special thing for the cube craft community to watch at the end of the year <3
The help and support you've given me with both this years and last years awards was and still is very much appreciated <3

D

Deleted member 511644

Salty, thank you so much for everything you have done for the community over the past years, and of course hosting the CubeCraft Awards Event for 3 years. We will definitely miss you around, and I wish you all the best for the future, and of course, never stop following your dreams.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom