Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this wonderful idea and think it should be added?

• Yes, I have waited so long for something like this, It sound like a great idea :)

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, Sorry this is just not going to work out.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So this is not a suggestion that requires plenty of explaining and details but I will try my best :) I have placed everything in subsection spoilers for convenience.

So as all of you know, wing rush is a pretty fun game mode that a lot of players enjoy playing in the arcade, Unfortunately sometimes there are no players playing wing rush and you are unable to play something that you really enjoy playing. So I have come up with this suggestion to help everyone out who has the same issue I do :)

You will get a new option in the wing rush server selector where you can select practice mode. When clicked on you will get a choice of 3 maps to choose from (Ravine, Nature and Biomes) each with their own record and achievements for the solo practice mode, You will be able to play on the chosen map just like normal wing rush at the same time and abilities, This will help you practice and improve your elytra skills and look for strategies in the mode to make it better :)

These achievements that I am going to list do not need to be added if this gets added but would be a nice addition
Achievement 1 - Ravine Master | Beat Ravine with a time of less than 1:00 minute
Achievement 2 - Nature Master | Beat Nature with a time of less than 1:30 Minutes
Achievement 3 - Biomes Master | Beat Biomes with a time of less than 1:30 Minutes
Achievement 4 - Spread your wings | Fly for a total of 100,000 Blocks
Achievement 5 - Elytra Mastery | Fly for a total of 500,000 Blocks
Achievement 6 - Destination Reached | Fly for a total of 1,000,000 Blocks
Achievement 7 - Speed King | Reach a speed of 200
Achievement 8 - Extreme Power | Collect a total of 5000 Powerups

I think that there should be a leaderboard in the solo section with the top 6 players with the fastest times for the map you chose. For example, if I chose Ravine it will take me to the lobby with the countdown, behind me where the current player stats is for wing rush, there would be a leaderboard for the players who has the fastest time on that map.

Notes:
1 - If you agree with this suggestion please do not forget to vote yes on the poll
2 - If you disagree with this suggestion please let me know why :)
3 - If you think it is a good idea but would like to tweak it by adding or removing something then let me know in the replies and It might be added to the Community Tweaks Section
4 - Please read through this whole thread and its replies to avoid double posting or confusion :)

PerryJ Added 2 Achievements:
Achievement 9 - Know Your Way | Go through 50.000 checkpoints.
Achievement 10: Hoop Hoop Hooray | Reach 500 points at Hoop Mode.

Last edited:

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
So this is not a suggestion that requires plenty of explaining and details but I will try my best :) I have placed everything in subsection spoilers for convenience.

So as all of you know, wing rush is a pretty fun game mode that a lot of players enjoy playing in the arcade, Unfortunately sometimes there are no players playing wing rush and you are unable to play something that you really enjoy playing.
i think i can agree on that, i never played wingrush ( only one time ) and thats because nobody shows up

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I like your idea. I've seen many players who got issues because they didn't know their way. So people left immediately. Another problem about this game is that people got issues with their render distance, because the map didn't load fast enough. I don't know a good solution for this though other then buying a better laptop or pc ( I think).

About your achievements:
Achievement 3 - Biomes Master | Beat Biomes with a time of less than 2:00 Minutes: Too easy. You should make it 1:30 minuts. My record is 1:27.
Achievement 8 - Extreme Power | Collect a total of 1000 Powerups: Too easy. I got 2500+ Powerups already. You should make it to 10.000 Powerups :)

I got 2 more achievements for you.

Achievement 9 - Know Your Way (I'm bad at names sorry) | Go through 50.000 checkpoints.

And another one especially for Hoop Mode:

Achievement 10: Hoop Hoop Hooray (why tho xD) | Reach 500 points at Hoop Mode.

About the leaderboards:
I simply like that idea. Nothing more to say.

Last edited:

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Hello,

I like your idea. I've seen many players who got issues because they didn't know their way. So people left immediately. Another problem about this game is that people got issues with their render distance, because the map doesn't load fast enough. I don't know a good solution for this tho other then buying a better laptop or pc ( I think).

About your achievements:
Achievement 3 - Biomes Master | Beat Biomes with a time of less than 2:00 Minutes: Too easy. You should make it 1:30 minuts. My record is 1:27.
Achievement 8 - Extreme Power | Collect a total of 1000 Powerups: Too easy. I got 2500+ Powerups already. You should make it to 10.000 Powerups :)

I got 2 more achievements for you.

Achievement 9 - Know Your Way (I'm bad at names sorry) | Go through 50.000 checkpoints.

And nother one especially for Hoop Mode

Achievement 10: Hoop Hoop Hooray (why tho xD) | Reach 500 points at Hoop Mode.

About the leaderboards:
I simply like that idea. Nothing more to say.

I have edited Achievements number 3 and 8 and have added your achievement numbers 9 and 10 into the community tweaks section. Thank you for helping to make this a better suggestion. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: PerryJ

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Oh my god, yes please. This would be very helpful for me since I'm not the best in flying with an elytra. This would help me and others to become better at flying with an elytra and to play the real game, to win real games and to gain achievements.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

So as all of you know, wing rush is a pretty fun game mode that a lot of players enjoy playing in the arcade, Unfortunately sometimes there are no players playing wing rush and you are unable to play something that you really enjoy playing. So I have come up with this suggestion to help everyone out who has the same issue I do :)

You will get a new option in the wing rush server selector where you can select practice mode. When clicked on you will get a choice of 3 maps to choose from (Ravine, Nature and Biomes) each with their own record and achievements for the solo practice mode, You will be able to play on the chosen map just like normal wing rush at the same time and abilities, This will help you practice and improve your elytra skills and look for strategies in the mode to make it better :)

These achievements that I am going to list do not need to be added if this gets added but would be a nice addition
Achievement 1 - Ravine Master | Beat Ravine with a time of less than 1:00 minute
Achievement 2 - Nature Master | Beat Nature with a time of less than 1:30 Minutes
Achievement 3 - Biomes Master | Beat Biomes with a time of less than 1:30 Minutes
Achievement 4 - Spread your wings | Fly for a total of 100,000 Blocks
Achievement 5 - Elytra Mastery | Fly for a total of 500,000 Blocks
Achievement 6 - Destination Reached | Fly for a total of 1,000,000 Blocks
Achievement 7 - Speed King | Reach a speed of 200
Achievement 8 - Extreme Power | Collect a total of 5000 Powerups

I think that there should be a leaderboard in the solo section with the top 6 players with the fastest times for the map you chose. For example, if I chose Ravine it will take me to the lobby with the countdown, behind me where the current player stats is for wing rush, there would be a leaderboard for the players who has the fastest time on that map.

Notes:
1 - If you agree with this suggestion please do not forget to vote yes on the poll
2 - If you disagree with this suggestion please let me know why :)
3 - If you think it is a good idea but would like to tweak it by adding or removing something then let me know in the replies and It might be added to the Community Tweaks Section
4 - Please read through this whole thread and its replies to avoid double posting or confusion :)

PerryJ Added 2 Achievements:
Achievement 9 - Know Your Way | Go through 50.000 checkpoints.
Achievement 10: Hoop Hoop Hooray | Reach 500 points at Hoop Mode.
I agree with your idea! I really like it!

Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom