Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, I’ve got yet another suggestion. I was in school yesterday and we were studying the benefits of apps over websites and vise versa and we found that apps are overall better. So, my suggestion is as you could guess, to make a CubeCraft app where it’s just like the forums but a lot quicker with push notification to notify you instead of emails, this app could also display your stats if you connect your account to it and other people’s stats with a simple search bar. This app could also display all the in game purchases you can make and maybe implement the feature to buy it on your phone and receive it in game. (If that’s possible of course hehe)
- Adam

let me know what you think by reacting with Agree, disagree or unsure and if you’re unsure or disagree with my idea let me know why by replying please :)

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been suggested a lot of times in the past. But since not really long ago, you have the possibility to download this website as an app, (basically just a shortcut)

Push notifications are already a thing as well, and they look like this:
Screenshot_20210424-205348_My Files.jpg

I wouldn't mind a CubeCraft app but it'll require a lot of work for devs and I don't think it's worth it. The website itselfs scales fine and I'm having no issues what so ever with browsing.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This has been suggested a lot of times in the past. But since not really long ago, you have the possibility to download this website as an app, (basically just a shortcut)

I wouldn't mind a CubeCraft app but it'll require a lot of work for devs and I don't think it's worth it. The website itselfs scales fine and I'm having no issues what so ever with browsing.
On iPhone I don’t think it’s possible to have push notifications, I use email for my notifications. If you wouldn’t mind it, maybe react with unsure 😩❤️

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand

As said above, you can download the website as a shortcut. It's a webapp, so I think that's good enough for now. But if developers have too much free time, then yeah, they could make a Cubecraft app.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
As said above, you can download the website as a shortcut. It's a webapp, so I think that's good enough for now. But if developers have too much free time, then yeah, they could make a Cubecraft app.
Yeah I think the speeds would increase a lot, and it’d be great to see a stats page

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I voted yes because it’s cool but realistically it won’t happen. I’ve been an app developer for a bit now and Apple can be a pain sometimes about apps that they let on the App Store. It’s basically the same experience.

Reactions: Adxm and Zillu

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I voted yes because it’s cool but realistically it won’t happen. I’ve been an app developer for a bit now and Apple can be a pain sometimes about apps that they let on the App Store. It’s basically the same experience.
Apple really is a big pain, especially with payments. But, thanks for the response :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom