do you want a cubecraft app

• yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • no

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 122667

it would be cool if there would be a cubecraft app....

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The only time I have problems using the forums is if I'm using a windows phone. I have a windows and iPhone so it doesn't really bother me too much because I just use my iPhone to get on here though.
If there was a voting option for feeling in-between about it then I'd chose that one because I wouldn't say no to one being made, I'm just not too bothered if one is made either :p

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
As long as you have wifi and your wifi has not blocked cc forums, you can pretty much use it on any electronic devices, including phones. Not needed -1

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
The cubecraft forums on my mobile phone works fine on safari.
No need to make a special app if it works fine.
By the way it takes mb to download it to save mbs you can easily use the site.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Let me add on to what Soeshi said,

Even if you don't use an i phone, it can still work as long as you have wifi or hotspot. Like me, I'm currently using a samsung ( for now) and it works just fine, but i still prefer my laptop.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Not really needed since the forums is also working on other devices. There has been many suggestions for this, but it probably won't happen.
It sucks opened from the browser.

Maybe buffing the mobile version of the website, making it like mobile friendly because sometimes it bugs or something...
Would be nice to have an app but people don't want because "Browser does all the work". Since CubeCraft is a big server having an app would make it seem "¿more "Profesional" more "Fancy"...
Oh well u.u

D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe buffing the mobile version of the website, making it like mobile friendly because sometimes it bugs or something...
What do you mean by this? I did all my forum activity from mobile for about five months and never had issues.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom