• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
Hi everyone
I just want to suggest my idea to you. To Create a special app for the Forum and the whole community!
Like Discord. and I know they need programmers who know languages programming so they need programmers.

I proposed this proposal for these reasons:
  1. easy communication.
  2. Easy to use application.
  3. Communicate faster, more fully and more harmoniously.
  4. Fastest login.
And application name CubeCraft And be available in GooglePlay and AppStore. So being connected with some of your guys is easier, nicer and more coordinated

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I actually thought about this, and its not a bad idea.
The problem is, I don't think the Developers have enough time to do so. They could, but might take a while, and with all the updates coming, there is a slight chance.
But good suggestion.

Reactions: 7aMoDi

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
I actually thought about this, and its not a bad idea.
The problem is, I don't think the Developers have enough time to do so. They could, but might take a while, and with all the updates coming, there is a slight chance.
But good suggestion.
thought about this too
But that's a good thing
I guess there are a lot of programmers here but they do not say this xD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone
I just want to suggest my idea to you. To Create a special app for the Forum and the whole community!
Like Discord. and I know they need programmers who know languages programming so they need programmers.

1. easy communication.
  4. Fastest login.
And application name CubeCraft And be available in GooglePlay and AppStore. So being connected with some of your guys is easier, nicer and more coordinated

I agree with this. As I constantly have like multiple tabs open on safari with my iPhone and it would be nice to just be able to open an app, and then be right at the home screen of the cubecraft forums! If I could I would do +10000 but I cant so...
+1
Not sure if its possible to make an app for a specific forum.
Anything is possible if you know how to code well (probably not everything, but this is 100% possible, it would probably have to be separate from the forums though)

Reactions: 7aMoDi

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone

1. easy communication.
  4. Fastest login.

No because this suggestion has been declined because its not possible.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Can you tell me the difference between a Forum app, and signing in using your mobile device on the site. If you are suggesting this for the app to be accessible while offline ( no wifi) it is so complicated/impossible ( iam not experienced with these development stuff) . I see it pointless and not needed

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No because this suggestion has been declined because its not possible.
Can you tell me the difference between a Forum app, and signing in using your mobile device. If you are suggesting this for the app to be accessible while offline ( no wifi) it is so complicated ( iam not experienced with these development stuff) . I see it pointless and not needed
If there was an app, they could add more things to it, more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom