Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lil dz

Aug 15, 2019
Hello CubeCraft lovers and the wonderful CubeCraft management

Today I suggest adding command /report player cheat type

The reason I'm making this suggestion is that sometimes you don't have time to report a cheater

And also it would be good to put the reason for cheating like bad skins

Note: Sometimes 2/12 players remain when the hacker kills you and you are a mobile player and you will not have time to report it.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
we have /sr (sentinel report)
giving each individual on the bedrock network the ability to /report people (which would immediately forward the report to the staff team) is just unreasonable - thisll lead to wayyyyyyyy too many reports to the point where the mod team just can’t handle it.

Reactions: lil dz

lil dz

Aug 15, 2019
we have /sr (sentinel report)
giving each individual on the bedrock network the ability to /report people (which would immediately forward the report to the staff team) is just unreasonable - thisll lead to wayyyyyyyy too many reports to the point where the mod team just can’t handle it.
You are right, I respect your thinking

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
The ability to replay games is missing. Having to capture every game yourself is just not it and /sr doesn't work good enough.
The real solution would be a replay mode in which you can send the replay automatically to a mod with the click of a button.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
The ability to replay games is missing. Having to capture every game yourself is just not it and /sr doesn't work good enough.
The real solution would be a replay mode in which you can send the replay automatically to a mod with the click of a button.
Which would take months of work if a big part of the dev team is on it :p not quite feasible

• Unsure
Reactions: pieterpeer

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Which would take months of work if a big part of the dev team is on it :p not quite feasible
Of course it would take a lot of work. Look at The Hive, they did it and you can compare them very well with CubeCraft. CubeCraft even has more monetization so I'm sure it's possible.
It would take months, probably more than a year, but it'll be worth it. Maybe Java doesn't have much problems with hackers, Bedrock does and this would be the only good solution to it.

Reactions: lil dz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom