Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

1. Hello Cubcrafters, today I come to propose that you add BuildBattle In cubecraft

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Cubecraft is more of an original server, meaning that they wont add minigames from other servers. Although they could add something similar, but it has to be different and unique.
An alternative to build battle could be freebuild, although it isnt really a competition.

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
BuildBattle was my favorite minigame ans i was pretty sad when it was removed but now i play skywars but im nub at it xD

Reactions: Ducky

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
CubeCraft had BuildBattle a long time ago but it has been removed due to reasons which I don't know.
Cubecraft removed it, because it was unpopular, and it wasn't really original :p Btw in My opinion, I liked the game alot, to build and share it easy with votes :)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1. As someone else said it was removed for a reason

2. Where's 2? You started a numbered list ...

3. There's another server that has it, you are always free to go play it there.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Cubecraft is more of an original server, meaning that they wont add minigames from other servers. Although they could add something similar, but it has to be different and unique.
An alternative to build battle could be freebuild, although it isnt really a competition.
There is no full original server anymore not even cubecraft. Even eggwars is not fully original. It only got so popular because most other servers featuring a similar gamemode were german.

Reactions: Soeshi

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
There is no full original server anymore not even cubecraft. Even eggwars is not fully original. It only got so popular because most other servers featuring a similar gamemode were german.
Yeah, i should have said "tries to be mostly original". Either way youre right.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom