Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Oct 20, 2013
3,002
9,474
678
Because builds
@Efcluke94 Haii c:
What do you think of idea? c:

Hey I really like the idea of a new hub, as the old one is quite outdated and I feel like the build team has improved so much and we could create something amazing. I love the tropical type theme as it feels like a vacation. Not too keen on making it an adventure where you can die, it has to be as user friendly as possible so players know where and what to do straight away. Custom minigames hidden around the hub would be pretty cool
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom