Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

el_languii

Jun 3, 2016
LLevo mucho tiempo diciendo minecraft no soporta jugar un europeo contra un americano , cuando intentas pvp contra americanos siendo de europa te ganan siempre quien tiene lag, tiene ventaja hacer la prueba no es algo de ahora esto siempre a pasado, se teletranportan es como si pelearas con un fantasma falla los hits, mi idea es por logica que cada 1 se conecte a una ip que le de menos ping y la experiencia de juego sea justa.

I have been saying for a long time minecraft does not support playing a European against an American, when you try to pvp against Americans being from Europe you always win who has lag has the advantage of doing the test is not something from now this has always happened, they are teleporting it is as if you fought with a ghost fails the hits, my idea is for logic that every 1 is connected to an ip that gives less ping and the game experience is fair.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I've personally been having a lot of issues with fightning people who are far away from the host. They usually have delayed knockback and the advantage of having slightly further reach. It's quite frustrating sometimes indeed.

I'm not an expert on IP/Connection related stuff, but I know that currently CubeCraft has only one host which is located in France. If Cube is able to finance having a second host for example in America, then I would definitely agree. Having as much people as possible have a better connection/ping would make the experience better for everyone in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom