Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

King_007

Mar 1, 2015
I would love to have an overview of all fixed bugs. Is it possible to make that the next time? I really am wondering if all the bugs with combining weapons on the anvil are fixed. But never the less good update!!

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
I would love to have an overview of all fixed bugs. Is it possible to make that the next time? I really am wondering if all the bugs with combining weapons on the anvil are fixed. But never the less good update!!

That cannot be fixed by Rubik, use 1.7 whilst using the anvil to fix it on Factions, Creative and SkyBlock.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Amazing! I love how you can finally spectate in SG. Been waiting for that for so long. :0 I'm not sure, but I believe paintball is up and running again. :) Also, we had a funny bug in the bug testing... You can kill other people who are still alive in SG in Spectator... Was VERY fun. :)

Ah yes, none of us abused that at all..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom