Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DGA

May 23, 2015
Well, that is your opinion. Not everyone got the same opinion as you. I still see a lot of people who love cubecraft in 1.9. And also, it is very dissapointing to see that you leave cubecraft for a while. But in the future, all of the servers will become 1.9. And then you will have to live with it. So you can't blame cubecraft for it.
Shut up nuv, its not our fault that people like you want minecraft to be realistic when its not required

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
Well, that is your opinion. Not everyone got the same opinion as you. I still see a lot of people who love cubecraft in 1.9. And also, it is very dissapointing to see that you leave cubecraft for a while. But in the future, all of the servers will become 1.9. And then you will have to live with it. So you can't blame cubecraft for it.
Lol look at the comments on this forum post. like 85 percent of these people say they dont like 1.9

Last edited:
Reactions: pipe_roca

Crazy_guy_pro

Aug 18, 2015
no quiero y no me gusta la versión 1.9 de Cubecraft Parr Que este es mi favorito Servidor pecado Que Lo Hagan Deje de Ser Pongan el Servidor En Dos Versiones 1.8 y 1.9 La Verdad Cubecraft este Perdiendo Gente por ningún Tener la versión 1.8
!!!!!!!!!! CABIEN CUBECRAFT A LA VERSIÓN 1.8 ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Denle Lique PARA QUE LO VEAN

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Shut up, its not my fault that you are a noob
1. I am not a noob.
2. Basocly you are saying I am right, since I am right.
3. Cube is not going back to 1.8. So learn to pvp,because now you are a noob.
4. Stop crying about the update like a baby. They might remove the cooldown. As said MANY times in this thread.

PepeWalker

Aug 10, 2015
Why knockback enchantment doesn't work on skywar? Why I can't do a tower? Why some times I punch some one out of the island and he came alive every time?

Electro_YT

Jan 30, 2016
PLEEEEEASE! Do not use 1.9. :( Keep the 1.8. Pvp is not fair with the 1.9 update. I really love this server. Please comeback to the 1.8 Minecraft so that games can be more enjoyable!

ElMapache

Aug 17, 2015
I don't think its a good idea to drop the 1.9 version because its new features are completely confusing and enjoying pvp then will be harder. I do not support the fact that making both versions compatible is a good idea either because 1.9's new features are different and there would be a mis-balancing in the server. :/ I definitely think that keeping 1.8 is the best idea...

AccountUnknown

Mar 12, 2016
-1 on 1.9. Change back to 1.8. I played around 8 games of egg wars and did not enjoy playing any of them. The kb is terrible (One would think hitting someone several times on a bridge would knock him off). Hit detection is...words can't even describe how bad it is. Too many times where I am pvping someone and we just jump around in circles not hitting each other. Finally, waaaay to many hits to kill someone even while using a fully charged sword. People with no armor should die quickly. There is also block lag building straight up (not sure if that has to do with 1.9 or a bug). The cons outweigh the pros (shield, new arrows). So yeah, definitely not playing on here again until it changes to 1.8, not even with the 60% off.

Reactions: Nescor

AccountUnknown

Mar 12, 2016
No.

I am someone who doesn't fear change and I am training the new pvp mechanics instead of complaining.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Personally, I was content with multiplayer pvp. Could there have been some different mechanics or changes to make it better? Sure. But it was not in the 1.9 update.

Reactions: Nescor

ExoSplash

Feb 7, 2016
Lol look at the comments on this forum post. like 85 percent of these people say they dont like 1.9
You have to realize that in the future, all of the servers will become 1.9. It is how Minecraft works right now,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom