Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel_Bone

Jun 13, 2015
LOL Theres people flying every time I play. Its hard to get any evidence(where you can read their names) without Optifine.

1.9 is not that bad but pvp now is "who puts lava first win".

Samuel Requena

Nov 2, 2015
Just behind you.
I love 1.9
If you learn how to attack and practise, its fine. You will be able to kill everyone because they ara spending their time on complaining intead of practising and trying to adapt to the new version.

Fight and stop clamplais

#1.9Rocks!

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
I love 1.9
If you learn how to attack and practise, its fine. You will be able to kill everyone because they ara spending their time on complaining intead of practising and trying to adapt to the new version.

Fight and stop clamplais

#1.9Rocks!
Or you could try to get back a actual version of minecraft on cubecraft by explaining your argument

D

Deleted member 112709

I love 1.9

Fight and stop clamplais

#1.9Rocks!
Yes, 1.9 is good. The only thing I do not like is the countdown. You get so much knockback when someone is spam-clicking.

That's what i mean. You get knockback and can't hit him. (1.35

BiggerBangFan

Dec 6, 2015
LISTEN TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS CUBE. NOBODY LIKES THIS UPDATE MAKE IT 1.9 AND 1.8 COMPATIBLE. EVERY SERVER HAS DONE IT EXCEPT FOR U. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. This was my favorite server until this update now it is my least favorite and i will never play it again.

Oh, and for all u people saying just give it a chance, i did and it sucks.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
LISTEN TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS CUBE. NOBODY LIKES THIS UPDATE MAKE IT 1.9 AND 1.8 COMPATIBLE. EVERY SERVER HAS DONE IT EXCEPT FOR U. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. This was my favorite server until this update now it is my least favorite and i will never play it again.

Oh, and for all u people saying just give it a chance, i did and it sucks.
Don't lie. I like the update, I am not the only one. So don't speak for everyone. Talk for yourself.

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
ccg spotprent.png

Nescor

Dec 15, 2015
Server can stay 1.9 but remove:
Attack Cooldown, it's not fun to play with
Player Pushing, annoying when building bridges with other players, or parkour in a lobby

_mewcollin10

Feb 15, 2016
I stopped playing cube because of the 1.9 update, sorry. If it's back to 1.8 or a special plugin for pvp, I'm going to play on cube again. Sorry...

WillowOcean

Apr 21, 2014
USA
In 1.9, how are we supposed to fight the numerous amounts of teams? Because of the cool down, it's really hard to get combos. Most 1.9 fights consists of trading hits. I'm fine with 1.9, but pleaseeee somehow find a way to remove the cool down!

ExoSplash

Feb 7, 2016
Shut up, cant you see how from more than 10k a day it has been reduced to less than 6k, pls open your eyes -_-
Everyone, mods, owner, ranks, open your eyes, the server is going down.
Everyone hates 1.9

And Id really hate to leave the server, but until further notice, so be it
Well, that is your opinion. Not everyone got the same opinion as you. I still see a lot of people who love cubecraft in 1.9. And also, it is very dissapointing to see that you leave cubecraft for a while. But in the future, all of the servers will become 1.9. And then you will have to live with it. So you can't blame cubecraft for it.

Anny

Mar 6, 2016
No one likes the 1.9 version! Please change it to the 1.8 version or bouth

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
Don't lie. I like it.
So 10% of the people like 1.9, and the other 90% hates it and want 1.8 back. Seems very obvious what the main opinion of the crowd is, isn't it?

I also played cubecraft and especially skywars a lot. but since the 1.9 update I play it barely because I think that the update really sucks. and especially when you play against teams, there is no win on that....

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
So 10% of the people like 1.9, and the other 90% hates it and want 1.8 back. Seems very obvious what the main opinion of the crowd is, isn't it?

I also played cubecraft and especially skywars a lot. but since the 1.9 update I play it barely because I think that the update really sucks. and especially when you play against teams, there is no win on that....
You stand a BETTER chance of killing a team in 1.9. here is why: You do AOE damage, meaning you can hit them both at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom