Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agreed. (About 1.8 return, not removing 1.9!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 156608

Dear Readers :),

This thread is about the 1.8 version of the server, and why I want to let it change a bit.

The server is right now fully 1.9+, what makes the games (next to skywars & eggwars) unplayable for the 1.8 community.

The PvP community is a big thing in the community last years, and the hate to 1.9 pvp increased. As most of you noticed, since 1.9 released with the new pvp system on cubecraft did more than 2/3th of the server leave. Around 2015 did cubecraft had around 24,000 members EVERY DAY. Now it sunk to 8,000:confused1:. It's to late to revive this server from nearby death if 1.8 pvp games won't arrive. 5% of the comunity plays 1.9+, while 95% of the comunity plays 1.8.9-:eek:. (Based on stats via mc forums.)

What do I want to archieve with this; make the server 1.8 pvp friendly. The 1.8 servers increased for e.g. a server with 40k+ players every day (not going to name it because of post delete). I hope we can make this comunity big again, by making things more 1.8 games.

Why people like the 1.8 comunity more? Because there are WAYS more things to archieve in 1.8 pvp, for example hundreds of clicking methods e.g. jitterclick (15 CPS), butterfly (20 CPS), bawlclick (40 CPS). There more tactics, e.g. blockhitting, 8 blocking, combo'ing. Bridging methods, and ofcours mods. All these things arn't possible in 1.9. That's why it suck. Don't go hate me because of MY OPINION:oops:.

Kind regards,
Laurence W
EZ_WIN
Emerald rank.

Reactions: CharlieShuffler

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Dear Readers :),

This thread is about the 1.8 version of the server, and why I want to let it change a bit.

The server is right now fully 1.9+, what makes the games (next to skywars & eggwars) unplayable for the 1.8 community.

The PvP community is a big thing in the community last years, and the hate to 1.9 pvp increased. As most of you noticed, since 1.9 released with the new pvp system on cubecraft did more than 2/3th of the server leave. Around 2015 did cubecraft had around 24,000 members EVERY DAY. Now it sunk to 8,000:confused1:. It's to late to revive this server from nearby death if 1.8 pvp games won't arrive. 5% of the comunity plays 1.9+, while 95% of the comunity plays 1.8.9-:eek:. (Based on stats via mc forums.)

What do I want to archieve with this; make the server 1.8 pvp friendly. The 1.8 servers increased for e.g. a server with 40k+ players every day (not going to name it because of post delete). I hope we can make this comunity big again, by making things more 1.8 games.

Why people like the 1.8 comunity more? Because there are WAYS more things to archieve in 1.8 pvp, for example hundreds of clicking methods e.g. jitterclick (15 CPS), butterfly (20 CPS), bawlclick (40 CPS). There more tactics, e.g. blockhitting, 8 blocking, combo'ing. Bridging methods, and ofcours mods. All these things arn't possible in 1.9. That's why it suck. Don't go hate me because of MY OPINION:oops:.

Kind regards,
Laurence W
EZ_WIN
Emerald rank.
I agree, I feel like at least adding 1.8 to the PvP games is a must, I'm pretty sure that quite a few people would start playing their gamemodes again (for example SG, no idea why it doesnt have 1.8, it's literally like the most popular 1.8 gamemode) To me personally 1.8 is also better, it's just way more fun and competitive, don't get me wrong, 1.9 isn't that bad, but for me it's just way too easy, just killing people that spamclick is boring...
However, I feel like they aren't gonna do much with 1.8, thus gonna dig the grave further.

D

Deleted member 156608

As I said, there are methods to spam click, it's not just spam click. People see it wrong.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
I play a lot of lucky Island but because it is 1.9 pvp I’m bad ad it so I agree. I don’t think they gone add it because then they need to make all they plugins for 1.8 :(

F

Facelurite

Nop. Not until 1.13 is on cube. They should prioritize that first.

Quote:

The PvP community is a big thing in the community last years, and the hate to 1.9 pvp increased.

No, it reduced actually. A lot more people play on 1.12. Its just that some people still prefer 1.8s PvP, overall latest edition always has been more popular.

As most of you noticed, since 1.9 released with the new pvp system on cubecraft did more than 2/3th of the server leave. Around 2015 did cubecraft had around 24,000 members EVERY DAY. Now it sunk to 8,000:confused1:.

That can be attributed ti lack of good updates and a drought on good content. Bedwars released and people nover there because its more fun.

It's to late to revive this server from nearby death if 1.8 pvp games won't arrive. 5% of the comunity plays 1.9+,

Please source that is fully false

while 95% of the comunity plays 1.8.9-:eek:. (Based on stats via mc forums.)

Which mc forums? Dinnerbone said majority is 1.12.2. Its just that the bigservers are all 1.8. Quite your source please.

What do I want to archieve with this; make the server 1.8 pvp friendly. The 1.8 servers increased for e.g. a server with 40k+ players every day (not going to name it because of post delete). I hope we can make this comunity big again, by making things more 1.8 games

1.13 first priority

Why people like the 1.8 comunity more?

Most pvpers are 1.8 players i do agree

Because there are WAYS more things to archieve in 1.8 pvp, for example hundreds of
clicking methods e.g. jitterclick (15 CPS), butterfly (20 CPS), bawlclick (40 CPS). There more tactics, e.g. blockhitting, 8 blocking, combo'ing.

Sacrificing your finger isnt a good thing.

Bridging methods, and ofcours mods.

1.7.10 and 1.10 are mods and this is a non-modded server...

All these things arn't possible in 1.9. That's why it suck. Don't go hate me because of MY OPINION:oops:.

Who said you cant ninja bridge in 1.9+ it isnt an opinion when u treat false statements as facts. Its cool if you like 1.8 though.

Kind regards,
Laurence W
EZ_WIN
Emerald rank.”

tldr, your arguements are debatable some false. 1.8 is a thing of the past. If you want it, play on hypixel. 1.13 should be the priority rn.

Also, can 1.8 do this?

D

Deleted member 156608

Nop. Not until 1.13 is on cube. They should prioritize that first.

Quote:

The PvP community is a big thing in the community last years, and the hate to 1.9 pvp increased.

No, it reduced actually. A lot more people play on 1.12. Its just that some people still prefer 1.8s PvP, overall latest edition always has been more popular.

As most of you noticed, since 1.9 released with the new pvp system on cubecraft did more than 2/3th of the server leave. Around 2015 did cubecraft had around 24,000 members EVERY DAY. Now it sunk to 8,000:confused1:.

That can be attributed ti lack of good updates and a drought on good content. Bedwars released and people nover there because its more fun.

It's to late to revive this server from nearby death if 1.8 pvp games won't arrive. 5% of the comunity plays 1.9+,

Please source that is fully false

while 95% of the comunity plays 1.8.9-:eek:. (Based on stats via mc forums.)

Which mc forums? Dinnerbone said majority is 1.12.2. Its just that the bigservers are all 1.8. Quite your source please.

What do I want to archieve with this; make the server 1.8 pvp friendly. The 1.8 servers increased for e.g. a server with 40k+ players every day (not going to name it because of post delete). I hope we can make this comunity big again, by making things more 1.8 games

1.13 first priority

Why people like the 1.8 comunity more?

Most pvpers are 1.8 players i do agree

Because there are WAYS more things to archieve in 1.8 pvp, for example hundreds of
clicking methods e.g. jitterclick (15 CPS), butterfly (20 CPS), bawlclick (40 CPS). There more tactics, e.g. blockhitting, 8 blocking, combo'ing.

Sacrificing your finger isnt a good thing.

Bridging methods, and ofcours mods.

1.7.10 and 1.10 are mods and this is a non-modded server...

All these things arn't possible in 1.9. That's why it suck. Don't go hate me because of MY OPINION:oops:.

Who said you cant ninja bridge in 1.9+ it isnt an opinion when u treat false statements as facts. Its cool if you like 1.8 though.

Kind regards,
Laurence W
EZ_WIN
Emerald rank.”

tldr, your arguements are debatable some false. 1.8 is a thing of the past. If you want it, play on hypixel. 1.13 should be the priority rn.

Also, can 1.8 do this?

I already do. I'm a 86☆ on bedwars & 7☆ uhc. Also, calling that name is removeable.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
if they don't revert pvp back in 1.13 (they have said they are making some changes) then i support this as long as it's only 1.8 PVP thats added, not the entire version.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
In all honesty, I'd even say the change to 1.9 caused it, oh wait, that was a bad update, so ur right :o
If you want it, play on hypixel. 1.13 should be the priority rn.
that's literally what's happening tho, hence why cube is losing players

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
OH GOOD ANOTHER THREAD TO RANT ABOUT LET"S BEGIN:

5% of the comunity plays 1.9+, while 95% of the comunity plays 1.8.9-:eek:. (Based on stats via mc forums.)
I can assure you at least 80% is on 1.9+, and that's the low estimate.

67% of multiplayer players are on 1.9+. This can be seen at the Bukkit website. This is 20% of the Minecraft playerbase.
The modding community is the sole community more friendly to pre-1.9 versions than the PvP community, and most of them are on 1.7 anyway so it's irrelevant
Each community from there gets progressively more 1.12.
The first major community is the mapmakers. Over 90% are 1.9+
Next is survival. This is well over 50% of the community. Some are on 1.6 for caving purposes, some on 1.7 for mods, but the overwhelming majority is 1.12. 95% 1.9+
And then you get down to the worst of the worst for you.
A combination of the redstone, building, Realms, and other creative builders form a unanimous, 100% 1.12 community.

I know I'm gonna get more crap as to how I made this up, but do you have anything that's more convincing than this? Because majority is 1.12 according to Mojang staff

round 2015 did cubecraft had around 24,000 members EVERY DAY. Now it sunk to 8,000:confused1:
Almost nothing to do with going to 1.9, and Cube brought some of that on themselves by not going to 1.12. Bedwars was the majority killer

Hypixel is not "alive" because it's 1.8. It's alive because it does an excellent job at incorporating community suggestions and releases updates at lightning speed.

ALSO: If version was the deciding factor, why aren't players evenly spread out over 1.8 servers?

for example hundreds of clicking methods e.g. jitterclick (15 CPS), butterfly (20 CPS), bawlclick (40 CPS).
Which all accomplish nothing because anything over 11 CPS is completely useless mathematically

blockhitting, 8 blocking
Blockhitting: Removed in 1.8 snapshots, not vanilla
8 blocking: Not possible in Wurst. HOW DO YOU EXPECT IT TO WORK IN VANILLA? You clearly know absolutely nothing, so you're an idiot for these "facts"

Bridging methods, and ofcours mods. All these things arn't possible in 1.9. That's why it suck
1.11 and 1.12 added more bridging methods, stop being a complete idiot. 1.9 didn't add anything that makes this null, so you're just throwing out random facts and making yourself look stupid.

Did you actually say mods aren't possible in 1.12? Are you high or something?

if they don't revert pvp back in 1.13 (they have said they are making some changes) then i support this as long as it's only 1.8 PVP thats added, not the entire version.
PvP getting changed would be a monumental mistake. The 1.12 community would be completely pissed and 1.8 people conformists would refuse to play it because of the offhand and shields, which aren't going anywhere. 1.8 people also likely wouldn't accept as 1.12 makes running away almost impossible and 1.8 people love doing that

Reactions: Facelurite

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
PvP getting changed would be a monumental mistake. The 1.12 community would be completely pissed and 1.8 people conformists would refuse to play it because of the offhand and shields, which aren't going anywhere. 1.8 people also likely wouldn't accept as 1.12 makes running away almost impossible and 1.8 people love doing that
As you said, the 1.12 community mainly comprises everybody EXCEPT pvpers, so what makes you think they would be pissed? And if (1.8) people don't accept new updates (as you predict) they just shouldn't even be playing the game.

F

Facelurite

I dont think they’ll revert more of a middleground typa thing. I still think it wont work since 1.8 players are largely conformists and will be unwilling for any type of pvp

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom