I think invisibility potion should be added in ctf. It would be fun. I know it would make game easier but make the game though for the enemies. The invisibility would be for 10 sec that would be enough
In Java, there is a kit called "Ninja" where you have no armour but just a 15 second invisible potion and an iron sword. This makes gameplay interesting and could be a nice addition to Bedrock!
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.