Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should crystals be fixed back to what it was?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alsuomigamer

Jan 13, 2023
Ok so i also reported it as a bug incase it was one but also ill tell it here...
So the Crystal kit was completely ruined recently making it so you cant harm yourself with crystals meaning people just spam crystals and kill everyone and conveniently when crystals came out i did the same strategy at first without any idea what i was doing but the new feature or bug glorifies spamming crystals without thinkikng or learning and recently i became kinda good at crystals until the crystals were changed to make it the luckbased, horrible and pointless gamemode that it is now...

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Ok so i also reported it as a bug incase it was one but also ill tell it here...
So the Crystal kit was completely ruined recently making it so you cant harm yourself with crystals meaning people just spam crystals and kill everyone and conveniently when crystals came out i did the same strategy at first without any idea what i was doing but the new feature or bug glorifies spamming crystals without thinkikng or learning and recently i became kinda good at crystals until the crystals were changed to make it the luckbased, horrible and pointless gamemode that it is now...
yes i agree i think they shauld get diamond armor for crystalls bc you die so fast with iron armor and all doing this one method withaut getting demage and stuff and this makes it not so much funn but i do tank kit so i dont play crystal kit its good that ur speaking abt that il hope it will be changed so cya

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a bug. I've also now replied to your bug report.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom