Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
HELLO EVERYONE!

What is this Suggestion?
I want a very active and a good GREAT community involved in CubeCraft!

I would want the community to grow larger and show the best of cubecrafts community and how amazing it is.

I felt recently the community has been getting a bit detached from Cubecraft.

WHO is this Limited to?
Nobody! It should be voted on by the CC staff team who they believe should be getting more engagement and viewers!

How Does the Announcement work?
I would want this to be a choice of all the great staff on Cubecraft. Not just the Mods, but Developers and Admins as well.

I would want it to be a group vote or something and the channels be focused for a younger Audience, meaning NO sexual or offensive jokes and stuff like that. As well as be a good and respectful person for it’s community. A good example would be Related

These Announcements would be for people the mod team finds, and would be, fun, engaging and a likable person in the community.

THESE ANNOUNCEMENTS SHOULD NOT be limited to the
CubeCraft Partnership requirements, but it SHOULD help bring notice to these people to help push them towards this great goal!

EXAMPLE
Hello Cubecrafters! We found <Creator> a very entertaining and fun person, come watch! <link>

Hello Cubecrafters! We found BigBoiPig101 a very entertaining and fun person, come watch! BigBoiPig101 on YouTube!

Hello Cubecrafters! We found Conea64 a very entertaining and fun person, come watch! twitch.tv/Conea64_ on Twitch!

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
people can already advertise their channels? dont see why this is neccessary tbf
Yes, but we can only do it once every 30minutes I believe? And it doesn’t guarantee as much as a full network announcement (java for a java streamer, bedrock for bedrock)

I am fairly bad at explaining some things as well 😅. And I am willing to explain it a bit better if you would like me to

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Yes, but we can only do it once every 30minutes I believe? And it doesn’t guarantee as much as a full network announcement (java for a java streamer, bedrock for bedrock)

I am fairly bad at explaining some things as well 😅. And I am willing to explain it a bit better if you would like me to
a FULL network announcement? then very big no, i simply dont think a full network announcement is appropriate for some streamer.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
HELLO EVERYONE!

What is this Suggestion?
I want a very active and a good GREAT community involved in CubeCraft!

I would want the community to grow larger and show the best of cubecrafts community and how amazing it is.

I felt recently the community has been getting a bit detached from Cubecraft.

WHO is this Limited to?
Nobody! It should be voted on by the CC staff team who they believe should be getting more engagement and viewers!

How Does the Announcement work?
I would want this to be a choice of all the great staff on Cubecraft. Not just the Mods, but Developers and Admins as well.

I would want it to be a group vote or something and the channels be focused for a younger Audience, meaning NO sexual or offensive jokes and stuff like that. As well as be a good and respectful person for it’s community. A good example would be Related

These Announcements would be for people the mod team finds, and would be, fun, engaging and a likable person in the community.

THESE ANNOUNCEMENTS SHOULD NOT be limited to the
CubeCraft Partnership requirements, but it SHOULD help bring notice to these people to help push them towards this great goal!

EXAMPLE
Hello Cubecrafters! We found <Creator> a very entertaining and fun person, come watch! <link>

Hello Cubecrafters! We found BigBoiPig101 a very entertaining and fun person, come watch! BigBoiPig101 on YouTube!

Hello Cubecrafters! We found Conea64 a very entertaining and fun person, come watch! twitch.tv/Conea64_ on Twitch!

You desperate for subs?

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Top Bottom