Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
Well i was on creative and the like creative server crashed when me and some other people was building on our parkour map ( the map is on me tho) so when we got back on, everything was gone all our builds and everything and then i tried to upgrade the map and it had like a hole in it and was all weird but anyway after i tried to go out and in again it liked changed and said i was on someone else plot (which name i forgot)and it said that it was public 5 days ago even if i was on my map because i tried to klick on my plot again but i still got on that map and after like a day i tried again and now it said it was my map but everything was still gone.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well i was on creative and the like creative server crashed when me and some other people was building on our parkour map ( the map is on me tho) so when we got back on, everything was gone all our builds and everything and then i tried to upgrade the map and it had like a hole in it and was all weird but anyway after i tried to go out and in again it liked changed and said i was on someone else plot (which name i forgot)and it said that it was public 5 days ago even if i was on my map because i tried to klick on my plot again but i still got on that map and after like a day i tried again and now it said it was my map but everything was still gone.
This has been an issue since the beginning, but creative compared to all their other projects is a very low priority so i doubt itll be fixed anytime soon

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It has always been an issue. Out of all the things in freebuild they should look at they should look at fixing the whitelist.

Reactions: Aqitea
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Top Bottom