Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
I love the creative server, it's pretty much the only one I play on, but there's one thing that I find a bit limiting. You see, there are plenty of head shops and fireworks shops, but they're really not shops so much as they are distributors. You don't have anything to gain, really, you just give away stuff. You can't do it using specific player heads, either, because they are duplicatable. So, as implied by the name, I'm that you add some sort of economy mod so that we can run actual shops and run services, like fireworks shows and the like. Despite the fact that this would slightly distract from the free building, so do plots, no-dispensers, anti-entity, and all that stuff. In exchange for slightly decreasing the free-stuff effect (where you can get anything from shops as you please) it would make running shops much more satisfying and fun. Who agrees?

Reactions: Egg🥚

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Sooo... There are the points now available from voting, and it says they will work their ways into other servers, so...
And, I don't think this would distract from building, just make it more fun. It may be annoying to get heads when you need points first, but it'd be more fun to run them with points. (and, I'm sure there are people who will give out heads for points to boost their popularity instead of amass riches.) So, if you do implement the points as a server-wide economy (as opposed to the voting-exclusive premium-type cash you may also be making, which I think is a LOT less fun) This'd be good.
Also, could I try to make one using custom items, and lie that they'll be banned if they dupe them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom