Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Orkun7

Jul 21, 2016
Hello everyone im NoHaxJustOrkun;

I think they can add player servers for EggWars for Streaming Youtuber's for example.
It's nice idea 5k people watching 2500 vs 2500 (lol that will crash Cubecraft :D)
That's great for when YouTuber's streaming for example (BugraaK,Preston and other.)

I Think You Loved My Idea:

Thanks for READING.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
5k people watching 1500 vs 1500
Last time I checked 5000 divided by 2 =/= 1500
You realise that yes this would CRASH THE SERVER, and cost a lot to add in games that can have that many people P.S. do you know how long it would take to build a map for that

So this would costs a metric giraffe tonne (yes totally real scale of measurement), it would likely crash the server and would be unnecessary anyways, only certain amount of stream viewers can make it in, if you want to and can't than okay you can't but this would be way overkill

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017

I think they can add player servers for EggWars for Streaming Youtuber's for example.
It's nice idea 5k people watching 2500 vs 2500 (lol that will crash Cubecraft :D)
That's great for when YouTuber's streaming for example (BugraaK,Preston and other.)

Thanks for READING.
Dude it will lag anyways sooo

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This will lag the server so bad. You would not be able to play the game because it just lags so bad. Everyone will also try to get noticed in the streams so they will shoot messages in the main chat. Everyone would send so many messages that the chat would bother the game. You need to create a massive islands because 2500 players on one island is a lot. You will need to have a lot of generators if you are gonna add this to eggwars. The generators will also create a lot of lag.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Thanks for READING.
Eh, too many players for the server to handle -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom