Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 11, 2020
1
0
2
19
I think that y’all should create prison and make it free because every other prison cost money and many of people would play it sense it would be free
 

Exarpo

Well-Known Member
Jun 29, 2019
363
365
139
You mean a prison gamemode, the one with the mining? I think that would be very unoriginal for cubecraft as it already exists on so many servers of which many specialize on prison specifically. Also I'm not sure how popular this would be compared to the existing gamemodes on teh server.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom