• Yes! This needs to happen!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No...

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
I use my iPad and phone a lot, and I'd like to see a Cubecraft app for iOS and Android! (Maybe even Windows Phone :P)
From here, you could...
-Check new updates
-Report players
-View your stats from the server (ranking on Eggwars, skywars, etc)
-Visit the Rank and Merch store (And maybe even use iTunes/Google Play money to buy stuff?)
And most importantly...
USE FOURMS!
It would be so much better to have a version of fourms built for mobile, and not just the site! I don't want to see an app that's really just this site packaged into a app forum, you know? I want big buttons for touch screens, notifications, an app design that matches my iphones design (That has the same design as the App Store, Messages, etc) and same for Android. You guys have a big opportunity to make a great experience for users on the go Cubecraft, so make it happen!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I use my iPad and phone a lot, and I'd like to see a Cubecraft app for iOS and Android! (Maybe even Windows Phone :p)
From here, you could...
-Check new updates
-Report players
-View your stats from the server (ranking on Eggwars, skywars, etc)
-Visit the Rank and Merch store (And maybe even use iTunes/Google Play money to buy stuff?)
And most importantly...
USE FOURMS!
It would be so much better to have a version of fourms built for mobile, and not just the site! I don't want to see an app that's really just this site packaged into a app forum, you know? I want big buttons for touch screens, notifications, an app design that matches my iphones design (That has the same design as the App Store, Messages, etc) and same for Android. You guys have a big opportunity to make a great experience for users on the go Cubecraft, so make it happen!
1. This has been suggested MANY times
2. You can always use your web browser that is built into the all phones, and iPads/tablets

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
Didn't you suggest this before?
And when I saw other peoples the final message stated it's not possible. And it's not worth it.
Cause on a phone or tablet you can go to internet tab and look it up and XenoForms is not possible to be solely run on an App to my knowledge.
Oh, I never realized this wasn't possible :/

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom