Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 13, 2021
I can't craft in SkyBlock. Whenever I pull up the crafting screen the recipe list is blank or empty and if I try to craft items nothing happens. Placing logs on the crafting table does not give planks. I was on yesterday and it was working fine. I am on bedrock edition on PC.

I tried joining discord and seeking help there but I am not permitted to use the discord server yet. I guess I have to wait at least 10 minutes but I am pretty sure it's been longer than 10 minutes and it still wont let me.

side question it seems like a lot of people are reporting getting banned unfairly. Is using a script for toggle sneak not allowed? Will I get banned for that? Because I am not playing without toggle sneak and since its not in the game natively the only way I can get toggle sneak is with a script.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hi, this bug is known and will be fixed in a few hours. We’re sorry for the inconvenience!

Is using a script for toggle sneak not allowed? Will I get banned for that? Because I am not playing without toggle sneak and since its not in the game natively the only way I can get toggle sneak is with a script.
Using toggle sneak is allowed. Please read https://cbecrft.net/mods for a list of allowed/disallowed modifications. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom