Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 13, 2021
I can't craft in SkyBlock. Whenever I pull up the crafting screen the recipe list is blank or empty and if I try to craft items nothing happens. Placing logs on the crafting table does not give planks. I was on yesterday and it was working fine. I am on bedrock edition on PC.

I tried joining discord and seeking help there but I am not permitted to use the discord server yet. I guess I have to wait at least 10 minutes but I am pretty sure it's been longer than 10 minutes and it still wont let me.

side question it seems like a lot of people are reporting getting banned unfairly. Is using a script for toggle sneak not allowed? Will I get banned for that? Because I am not playing without toggle sneak and since its not in the game natively the only way I can get toggle sneak is with a script.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hi, this bug is known and will be fixed in a few hours. We’re sorry for the inconvenience!

Is using a script for toggle sneak not allowed? Will I get banned for that? Because I am not playing without toggle sneak and since its not in the game natively the only way I can get toggle sneak is with a script.
Using toggle sneak is allowed. Please read https://cbecrft.net/mods for a list of allowed/disallowed modifications. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom