Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Hey everyone! My name is Garrett, but you can call me Captain. I'm 23, and am really beginning to immerse myself into Minecraft. I used to be a competitive triathlete, but after a back injury, I found myself unable to do most things that required any energy or physical capability. I enjoyed MC in its beta, but left before the full version released. I got MC on XBox One, and wanted to get back into the computer version so I could play custom maps like Vech's Super Hostile series. I have always enjoyed MC, but due to Mojang switching companies for account handling way back when, it took a long time to locate my account and have it restored for me to play again! (Yes, I'm cheap and refused to just pay the $26.99 for it again;))

I've been participating in the CC server for several months now thanks to a popular Youtuber we all know as "Mitch, orrrr BajanCanadian here with another episode of money wars". :) in the last week I have become a regular visitor of the forum, and don't plan on changing that anytime soon!

I would love to make some friends here, so follow me on Twitter @CptSwollhouse, and let's keep in touch!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hey everyone! My name is Garrett, but you can call me Captain. I'm 23, and am really beginning to immerse myself into Minecraft. I used to be a competitive triathlete, but after a back injury, I found myself unable to do most things that required any energy or physical capability. I enjoyed MC in its beta, but left before the full version released. I got MC on XBox One, and wanted to get back into the computer version so I could play custom maps like Vech's Super Hostile series. I have always enjoyed MC, but due to Mojang switching companies for account handling way back when, it took a long time to locate my account and have it restored for me to play again! (Yes, I'm cheap and refused to just pay the $26.99 for it again;))

I've been participating in the CC server for several months now thanks to a popular Youtuber we all know as "Mitch, orrrr BajanCanadian here with another episode of money wars". :) in the last week I have become a regular visitor of the forum, and don't plan on changing that anytime soon!

I would love to make some friends here, so follow me on Twitter @CptSwollhouse, and let's keep in touch!
Hey Captain, nice intro mate!
Enjoy your time and if somethings wrong you can always PM me bro!

- Cynamooo - ;)

Reactions: CptSwollhouse
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Welcome to the forums, I hope this is a place were you can have endless memories with friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CptSwollhouse
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom