Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a small idea that in every lobby theres a little dummy and if u hit it it shows ur cps above the dummy
On console theres no single way to see ur cps so it would be great if cubecraft had this feature
Controller players from every server would come to cubecraft to test their cps like hive players and some maybe stay because its a great feauture
It is possible as in some non featured servers there is basicly exactly this but on console u cant get to other servers than the feautured ones
if u disagree with me give a reason please :)

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a small idea that in every lobby theres a little dummy and if u hit it it shows ur cps above the dummy
On console theres no single way to see ur cps so it would be great if cubecraft had this feature
Controller players from every server would come to cubecraft to test their cps like hive players and some maybe stay because its a great feauture
It is possible as in some non featured servers there is basicly exactly this but on console u cant get to other servers than the feautured ones
if u disagree with me give a reason please :)
You can connect you controller to Steam (PC) and do a cps test! Working fine with my Switch controller!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom