Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
Im play much 1.8 but im jittering! And my question is what the cps thats allowed (With what cps+ is Sentinel banning you

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
From what I know (@Nikoshka asked Crazy for me a few weeks ago), "Depends on the check. Some it can manage to detect if you are auto clicking at 1CPS".

You shouldn't get banned for Jitter, however in the rules it does state that Butterfly is not allowed! http://prntscr.com/ftg29r

However, I am not too sure yet if the anti-cheat is fully active on the 1.8 network.

Hopefully you might find some of this information useful :)

Edit: The AC is active on 1.8 (I didn't realise as I hardly ever play 1.8).

Last edited:
Reactions: Samey and Dallas_
Jun 19, 2017
If you are scared to get banned for jittering just record yourself playing and if you can do a mouse cam, so if you get banned you have proof and you are probably going to get unbanned.

Reactions: Samey

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Umm.... Looks Like Sentinel Banned Me For Jitter Clicking so hard so don't click so fast i mean jitter click but like don't get like 19 cps or 18 cps 15 cps is just good

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Sentinel shouldn't ban for jitter clicking, and if it does then it was probably a false positive.
You will get banned for butterfly clicking as it triggers the anti-cheat and is against the rules.
The clicks per second doesn't really matter considering you aren't getting over 20cps then I wouldn't worry to much.

Also, I think this may be in the wrong section, it should be in support as you are asking a question/doubt.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I get around 10 - 11 cps in game. Sentinal still banned me, I dont know if it thought I was auto clicking though. But I have a button on the side of my mouse that helps me click, is that allowed?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I get around 10 - 11 cps in game. Sentinal still banned me, I dont know if it thought I was auto clicking though. But I have a button on the side of my mouse that helps me click, is that allowed?
Using to fingers to trigger the same button is against the rules if that is was you mean (butterfly clicking). If you mean that you have a button which gvies you like 2 clicks everytime you click it then yes, that's also against the rules ;)

Reactions: Samey and 0ffense

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt

im getting around 15 -18 and i am banned today :(

Jun 19, 2017
Using to fingers to trigger the same button is against the rules if that is was you mean (butterfly clicking). If you mean that you have a button which gvies you like 2 clicks everytime you click it then yes, that's also against the rules ;)
by butterfly clicking do you mean 2 buttons that do the same thing, or 2 buttons that do different stuff? Bt that I mean does block hitting counts as butterfly clicking?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
by butterfly clicking do you mean 2 buttons that do the same thing, or 2 buttons that do different stuff? Bt that I mean does block hitting counts as butterfly clicking?
To do the same thing. It can be two buttons that do the same thing or two fingers on one button.
Also, butterfly clicking is registered on the left button of the mouse.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Sentinel checks more things than just CPS but I think the limit is about 15 CPS, that's almost impossible to get without using a double click button or auto clicker. (Maybe I'm just too slow but if you get 15 you are too fast. :D)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
& this is why Sentinel picks up on spam clicking
Idek tbh ;3
why did you say that than?
here now I know @ElPtricko already answered this but here's a visual of what Butterfly clicking looks like
butterfly_clicking-gif.130805

pressing both left and right click continually
I don't really know the answer on this question sorry,
again than why say anything
@Cyqni they are talking about this
Idek tbh ;3
Sentinel shouldn't ban for jitter clicking, and if it does then it was probably a false positive.
You will get banned for butterfly clicking as it triggers the anti-cheat and is against the rules.
The clicks per second doesn't really matter considering you aren't getting over 20cps then I wouldn't worry to much.

Also, I think this may be in the wrong section, it should be in support as you are asking a question/doubt.
the reason is to avoid autoclickers which are against the rules
as this has
play much 1.8 but im jittering! And my question is what the cps thats allowed (With what cps+ is Sentinel banning you
well any amount of cps without an autoclicker is allowed but I'd advise against doing that many since Sentinel can flag for even a small amount but the less cps the less LIKELY you are to be flagged by Sentinel if you were to ask me I'd say 4-5 is a decent amount if you want to make the likelihood of Sentinel flagging you very low

Reactions: Samey and ElPtricko

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
First things first: sentinel is active on the 1.8 network.

Now back to the topic, there's no set cps that's allowed or not. You're allowed to jitter click, but you aren't allowed to butterfly click.
Jitter clicking won't get you banned, however, butterfly clicking might cause the anti-cheat to ban you.

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom