Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
64
60
34
1: What does Necromance path 2 do with the snowman? What does the snowman do that the shulker doesn't?
2: What mobs does Zeus not target?
 

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
1,015
908
193
28
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
1. The snowman projectiles move much faster than the shulkers while dealing less damage than the shulkers. Personally I favor the shulkers.

2. Pigmen and I believe Witches are immune to it as well

If you want to learn more about the mobs check out the guides posted at the top of the Tower Defense Section of the forums.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TechnoAtomic

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
64
60
34
1. The snowman projectiles move much faster than the shulkers while dealing less damage than the shulkers. Personally I favor the shulkers.

2. Pigmen and I believe Witches are immune to it as well

If you want to learn more about the mobs check out the guides posted at the top of the Tower Defense Section of the forums.
Do they just shoot normal snowballs, or do they follow mobs as well?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom