Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
1) Make chain armour cheaper

- 1 peice of obby is equals to a chain chestplate, I personnally think it should be cheaper

2) Make bows more expensive

-Bow campers
- My suggested prices:
Bow- 12 diamonds
Power Bow- 18 diamonds
Punch bow- 30 diamonds

And if u could, pleeeeeeease reduce the knockback on bows, especially the punch bow, the bow campers are getting irritating..

Reactions: Tigey222

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Is not posible to modify knockback.
a nerf via price can be cool, but i want that punch bow out of the game

chain armour is just useless, you can get the iron one way faster, i only buy the helmet because is as powerfull as iron.

Reactions: Zeobitz_

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
The bow is the only weapon to defeat fly hackers. When you hit a flyhacker while he is flying, he often falls down in the voids. When there are only expensive bows, you cant use that trick anymore and the hackers will always win.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
The bow is the only weapon to defeat fly hackers. When you hit a flyhacker while he is flying, he often falls down in the voids. When there are only expensive bows, you cant use that trick anymore and the hackers will always win.
Didn’t thought about this yet. This is absolutly a thing to think about.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll try to go over them as best as I can, if I mess up some numbers/ mechanics between Java en Bedrock. Please tell me! It’s late ^-^
1) I don’t think this is needed. Making it less expensive will make it too easy to get and you’ll have more teammates that make that instead of obby.
chain armour is just useless, you can get the iron one way faster, i only buy the helmet because is as powerfull as iron.
Chain armour is most certainly not useless. With a few sets of full change and (super) golden apples you can easily win against players with full iron. Also, if you have obby buying a chain chestsplate and waiting with the iron one is a really good idea. Chain has a lot of uses, and is needed If you don’t have diamonds.

2) I’ve been a lot and I mean a lot of Eggwars and bow spammers are annoying but 9/10 times you’ll win since they won’t go to your base immediately. Bows are a very good price now. Since you’ll have to make the trade; bow or full iron + lvl 1 dia gen. Making them 30 will it to close to the value of for 2 extra ( full iron + dia sword )

Tips to defeat bow spammers. First know what “kind” they are.
• Just spamming a bow since they can’t really do anything else.
• Can’t PVP but know how to play the game (use TNT,...)
•Are really good at the game and are camping because it’s fun sometimes.
The first one can easily be beaten by making a high or wide bridge. The second one I would say, hight and coördinated attack from more than one side. The last one is a bit tricky depending on how good they are. If it’s against me, you’ll see TNT cannons. If you don’t see any TNT cannons, play save, high and shoot them off. Also, make TNT cannons, lots of fun! If you do see TNT cannons, you’ll have to think that one out. And in the end, just pearl. You’ll always have more dia

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
1) the price of chainmail is perfect as it is right now. If they make it cheaper it would be wai to easy to get. In the middle, there is usually a big amount of gold on top of the gold generators.

2) the bow prices are actually good as they are right now. If there are campers it's useful to get yourself a bow. making the bows more expensive then when the last person has a bow and you need to kill him it's good that you can buy a bow yourself.

Tigey222

Jun 2, 2020
Zeobitz that is a very good suggestion!

I wish you all agree with Zeobitz! Thanks!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Summer profile pic time!
Top Bottom