• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Maybe this is a bad suggestion but I was thinking about adding country flags to the forums.
With this you would be able to choose your country's flag to have on your profile next to your name and it would be just for fun.

(I wasn't able to find any similar suggestion, if there is any similar suggestion, please link it so I can read through it.)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I kind of think that the "is from .." option was made for that. People who don't want to share their country (and there are a lot) put something weird, like I have "Wailing Woods" currently, the ones that do, put that country. I think adding flags would have the same effect, people who don't want others to know where they're from, will simply ignore this feature, and the other ones select their country, but you get a double featrue (both location and flag). This would be kind of useless in my opinion, but I like and get the idea.

Reactions: Livvv

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I kind of think that the "is from .." option was made for that. People who don't want to share their country (and there are a lot) put something weird, like I have "Wailing Woods" currently, the ones that do, put that country. I think adding flags would have the same effect, people who don't want others to know where they're from, will simply ignore this feature, and the other ones select their country, but you get a double featrue (both location and flag). This would be kind of useless in my opinion, but I like and get the idea.
I understand your point and was thinking about it a bit but I still think that it would be fun with flags. I guess some people would keep chaning it and set other countrie's flags but not much to do about that I guess. One "solution" could be that you can only change the flag every week, month or so, so things doesn't get too messy.

Reactions: elchuii

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
Maybe this is a bad suggestion but I was thinking about adding country flags to the forums.
With this you would be able to choose your country's flag to have on your profile next to your name and it would be just for fun.

(I wasn't able to find any similar suggestion, if there is any similar suggestion, please link it so I can read through it.)

I like the idea. Are there any other ways to see the country flag, apart from clicking on the profile? (For example, when viewing a thread)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I like the idea. Are there any other ways to see the country flag, apart from clicking on the profile? (For example, when viewing a thread)
I was thinking about that it would show up in threads too, yes. Like it do with you signature, rank and similar.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Oh, this gave me an idea.
To add on that, it would be nice to have the country flag to show what language you can speak.
For example,
[Japan flag] [UK (whatever flag that represents ENG) flag] [China Flag (?)] - these would be displayed on your profile without having to click [information]
To show that I can speak Japanese, English and Chinese.
So when someone comes to my profile and see those flag, they will know those language is okay.
And of course some people would put them just for display.

As for your location, having it as an option to disable others from seeing yours is fine.
Yes, the location defeats the purpose of having a flag but one can take this opportunity to put the flag as a country representative while using the location for something else. It is after all, in the information area for those who are curious and wanting to check where you live.
You could write something else instead of your location as it stands out more. (Like an additional info)
Instead of having to click [information] to see where someone is from, the country location flag would be on the main profile beside your name.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

By the way, did you really say this?! I can't help but imagine
20149799.gif

107732_d0540bc.jpg

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Oh, this gave me an idea.
To add on that, it would be nice to have the country flag to show what language you can speak.
For example,
[Japan flag] [UK (whatever flag that represents ENG) flag] [China Flag (?)] - these would be displayed on your profile without having to click [information]
To show that I can speak Japanese, English and Chinese.
So when someone comes to my profile and see those flag, they will know those language is okay.
And of course some people would put them just for display.

As for your location, having it as an option to disable others from seeing yours is fine.
Yes, the location defeats the purpose of having a flag but one can take this opportunity to put the flag as a country representative while using the location for something else. It is after all, in the information area for those who are curious and wanting to check where you live.
You could write something else instead of your location as it stands out more. (Like an additional info)
Instead of having to click [information] to see where someone is from, the country location flag would be on the main profile beside your name.
I was actually thinking about that too but I thought that it would be too messy with more flags if you understand. People could probably put all flags that you can choose between and that would look kinda weird on their profile to be honest.

By the way, did you really say this?! I can't help but imagine
20149799.gif

107732_d0540bc.jpg
And.... D:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I was actually thinking about that too but I thought that it would be too messy with more flags if you understand. People could probably put all flags that you can choose between and that would look kinda weird on their profile to be honest.

And.... D:
Perhaps add a 3 flag limit.
The messiness will come only if the placement on the profile is bad, I'm sure if it was added, they would know where to put it!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom