Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree or disagree? Explain for ALL options.

• Agree

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Pretty straightforward.
Regardless if you get points or not, you should be able to get the win if your team wins and if your team is eliminated.
It is called "team" games..
Not to mention the fact that the game says "Team x" wins!
If not, tell me why in the comments.

LARGE PLAIN EDIT::::
For you to be eligible for the win, you must have at least one of the following: 1-2 egg kills, 20-30 kills, or 10 eliminations.
True, I like the idea. +1.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Why would you get the rewards if you leave?
You didn't stay until the end of the match when the winners are announced.
I mean you still participated. Being forced to stay for the points may encourage ghosting, I mean what real difference would it make if I left the match? As long as I participated I think I should still get a prize since we won as a team.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It's called a team game for a reason. team.
When your team wins the game, doesn't it say: "Team green won the game!" and not: "Player x y and z on team green won the game!"?
Loads of other games let the entire team win, even the players who died, for this exact reason. It's better, fairer and makes more sense.

"but players who died shouldn't win because they didn't help the team"
This is just incorrect. A player could have killed 3 teams on his own, have upgraded the generators at his home island and could have gave his teammates extra gear before being eliminated. That you died doesn't mean you didn't help your team. It's a very incorrect statement to make.

Controversially, a player who afked on his island the entire game and have done nothing, yet he still wins when his team wins because he's still alive. that player still won without helping the team at all.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I don't know. Maybe they can do if you died the last ... minutes, you get the win, and otherwise NOT. Why? Otherwise you didn't helped to win, and if you died the last (maybe 5) ... minutes, you died maybe with the last attack.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You did win lmao.
This isn't solo lmao.
This is a team game.
This is a group effort.
I'm not gonna get into another hot debate whether if you won or not so yea. idc whatever you think.
You didn't win lmao.
The rest of the team won lmao.
If you are eliminated from the game, you are of no use to your team aside from ghosting. We can all agree that ghosting is frowned upon, and wasn't at all intended to happen.
You could've left as a spectator and they would've still won.

Reactions: Keanu

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You didn't win lmao.
The rest of the team won lmao.
If you are eliminated from the game, you are of no use to your team aside from ghosting. We can all agree that ghosting is frowned upon, and wasn't at all intended to happen.
You could've left as a spectator and they would've still won.
Is this team?
Or is this solo?
Just because you lost usefulness to your team doesn't mean anything.
You're still PART of the team.
As a group effort whether you're alive or not, this is TEAM.
The team could've won while you left the game, but must I remind you that this is a team?
You are part of the team until you leave the game, usefulness doesn't matter.
Even if I am eliminated, does that stop me from not being part of the team?

I'm pretty much going to stop debating at this point, so keep your opinions if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

Amicable

Jul 18, 2017
I think that the player should be credited with a win if they die in a team game, but maybe they could be rewarded less. I'm not sure if it would be strange to receive a .5 win if you die but I also don't think you should get a full win since people tend to have their friends carry the team if their skills aren't up to par.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Is this team?
Or is this solo?
Obviously team mode.
It's in the name.

Just because you lost usefulness to your team doesn't mean anything.
Actually, you have no play in the game anymore. You're not a part of the game anymore.
You're still PART of the team.
Yes, but as a spectator. One who doesn't have a say in what happens in the game, and is there to watch.

The team could've won while you left the game, but must I remind you that this is a team?
And reminding me that it is a team means what exactly?
My point still stands: They could've won even if you left, so rewards are pointless. You're not supposed to get the win for something THEY did.

Yes and no: You're a spectator, so you're not of any importance to the time aside from ghosting, meaning that they don't at all need you to stay in game.
You're basically basing your point off of the fact that you're set to spectator while still being in the teams colour, which could easily be proven wrong if spectators weren't in any specific team. Other than that, there's nothing proving that fact.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You're not supposed to get the win for something THEY did.
Yet a player could be afk on his island the entire game and have done nothing for the team, yet they're still getting a win for something THEY did, whilst a player who killed 3 teams on his own, gave his teammates gear and upgraded the generator clearly did something that led to a win.
When a team wins, it says: "Team x has won the game!" and not "Player y and z from team x won the game"
So according to that message, yes, you are still part of the team.

helpmeob1

Jul 16, 2017
How do you deserve to get credit for winning after literally being eliminated from the game?
You're not in the game anymore, so how would you get things for winning?
If you want it to apply to those who stay for the entire game in spectator, that'd only encourage players to ghost.
I think most people would not be bothered to ghost unless they got quite far in the game themselves.
Even if they added this I think most people would still leave the game instantly.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I think this idea, but I think that they shouldn't need to have 20-30 kills/10 eliminations to get a win. They should also have to stay the entire round to get the win, too. There are some downfalls to this like teammates ghosting.

+0

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Yet a player could be afk on his island the entire game and have done nothing for the team, yet they're still getting a win for something THEY did, whilst a player who killed 3 teams on his own, gave his teammates gear and upgraded the generator clearly did something that led to a win.
What about it?
They could still easily get eliminated and or kill farmed for all they care.
If he wasn't eliminated, so be it. He's still in the game, and still physically in the team in that case.

When a team wins, it says: "Team x has won the game!" and not "Player y and z from team x won the game"
So according to that message, yes, you are still part of the team.
"according to that message"
What's more accurate? Saying the entire team won or saying that the specific players won?
I think we can both agree that the latter is more accurate.
If the message was "Player x and player y from team x" won, this wouldn't even be a valid argument.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
He's still in the game, and still physically in the team in that case.
Just to note, even when you die, you keep the color of your team, so you're still physically in that team according to the game.
What's more accurate? Saying the entire team won or saying that the specific players won?
I think we can both agree that the latter is more accurate.
Yet the actual message is not the latter, since the first one makes more sense.
If the message was "Player x and player y from team x" won, this wouldn't even be a valid argument.
But it isn't, so it's a valid argument.

Regardless of what you or I consider being part of a team or not, the majority still votes yes.
So if some mod could forward this, that'd be great.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Just to note, even when you die, you keep the color of your team, so you're still physically in that team according to the game.
You keep the colour, and you're technically "in the team".
The thing is: You're a spectator. Team colours don't matter at all if you're a spectator, as all it does is show you what team you were on before you were eliminated. If the spectators were their own colour, it would still mean you're out of the game.

Yet the actual message is not the latter, since the first one makes more sense.
How?
In order to win the game, you need to be the last team remaining. If you lost a few teammates on the way, you still have your team colour.
When the chat says: "Team Red won the game!" it implies that the entire team won, even though a few were eliminated & didn't win.
If it said "Player and player from team Red won the game!" it implies that those specific players won the game.
I get that you think you still won the game if your team won, but I don't agree with that.

But it isn't, so it's a valid argument.
It's an argument based off of something that doesn't mean much (negligible)*

Seriously: Do you want people to farm wins by AFK'ing? 'Cause that'll be a lot more probable in maps like Rome or Mansion.

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Seriously: Do you want people to farm wins by AFK'ing?
1. It's already possible
Controversially, a player who afked on his island the entire game and have done nothing, yet he still wins when his team wins because he's still alive. that player still won without helping the team at all.
2. It would be a very slow way of "farming" wins
3. You can't be AFK since you have to rejoin games

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom