Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello everyone :)
Cubecraft java is slowly dying and bedrock is doing very well.
In these difficult times, we must unite all the players java and the administration and save cubecraft jawa
My suggestions are:
1. Good advertising and server maintenance by big youtubers such as dream, technoblade, mikecrack or captainsparklez. And the organization of tournaments for youtubers. Sometimes for gamers too
2. Reset all bans.
3. Reset all rank, leaderboards,level and points and new start cubecraft and new chance. And a lifetime rank change to 4 months and
1 year and cheaper ranks.
4. Adding non premium accounts.
5. Update to 1.19 and always updating the server to the latest versions and adding all things with new updates.
6. Adding survival mode and more original minigames. Adding new maps, stuff, blocks and so on with version 1.19 and beyond. Addition of crossbows, tridents, crystals, potions, netherite armor and the like.
7. New lobby, new games, new maps, new items.
8. Improving the anti-cheat. And changing the ban to 1 Day → 7 Days 30 Days → 4 months → 1 year → Permanent
9. More administration.

I know that some points are absurd, unprofitable or too expensive for you, but these are just suggestions to think about to help the server, not finish it.
Cubecraft needs new people because there are less and less old people, that's why more and less people are playing.
I know these changes are crazy and risky but cubecraft can die and when it does they all lose rank and bans and everything.
1.9 pvp community is not too big but changes from 1.19 attract new players.
I am a cubecraft player for 6 years it was my main and favorite server so I want to save it, please help me too, everyone
Please like this post or not and express your opinion what would change or improve.
I really want the best for this great server.
So we have to act and do something to prevent cubecraft from dying like hivemc.
Please not hate me, just think about it and express your suggestion, and what is your idea of saving?
I'm only human the changes may be older for you, I just want to help cubecraft so help me and write your changes :)
Sorry for my english.
Thanks for reading this.
I understand you want to keep the server alive but at this point, it's literally impossible to revive the server, the server itself has been declining years and it's only getting worse everyday.

Plus most of the suggestion here were just too much, like I don't understand how unbanning every player would bring any positive impact it the server, it only encourages more to cheat on the server and resetting all leaderboards, ranks and stats wouldn't help either because it only makes every effort made by the community felt wasted and only gonna kill the server more.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
In these difficult times, we must unite all the players java and the administration and save cubecraft jawa
My suggestions are:
1. Good advertising and server maintenance by big youtubers such as dream, technoblade, mikecrack or captainsparklez. And the organization of tournaments for youtubers. Sometimes for gamers too
2. Reset all bans.
3. Reset all rank, leaderboards,level and points and new start cubecraft and new chance. And a lifetime rank change to 4 months and
5. Update to 1.19 and always updating the server to the latest versions and adding all things with new updates.
6. Adding survival mode and more original minigames. Adding new maps, stuff, blocks and so on with version 1.19 and beyond. Addition of crossbows, tridents, crystals, potions, netherite armor and the like.
8. Improving the anti-cheat. And changing the ban to 1 Day → 7 Days 30 Days → 4 months → 1 year → Permanent
9. More administration.

I know that some points are absurd, unprofitable or too expensive for you, but these are just suggestions to think about to help the server, not finish it.
Cubecraft needs new people because there are less and less old people, that's why more and less people are playing.
I know these changes are crazy and risky but cubecraft can die and when it does they all lose rank and bans and everything.
I am a cubecraft player for 6 years it was my main and favorite server so I want to save it, please help me too, everyone
Please like this post or not and express your opinion what would change or improve.
Please not hate me, just think about it and express your suggestion, and what is your idea of saving?
I'm only human the changes may be older for you, I just want to help cubecraft so help me and write your changes :)
Sorry for my english.
Thanks for reading this.
I understand your point but as @AlexTheNG said the server is declining for years and if cubecraft unbans everyone poeple will start hacking again, the only thing I don’t understand is how would technoblade advertise the server.

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
My suggestions are:
2. Reset all bans.
9. More administration.

Sorry for my english.
Thanks for reading this.
it started decent until the 3rd point where it went downhill but similar to economy in venezuela

• Haha
Reactions: human being
D

Deleted member 347571

You made some great points but it's very late to change anything that has a huge impact however cracked accounts can possibly increase the amount of players.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I'll comment my thoughts on your thread point by point.
#1-I agree. Good advertising is needed right now, however, such massive youtube channels and youtubers such as Technoblade wouldn't really be interested in such a small network. Sorry, but that's the reality, compared to the only lasting really big minecraft server.
#2, #3 and #4-Absolutely no.
The server is in possibly its worst state and the last thing we, the players who have loved it for years need is to look how it becomes an anarchy server. That WILL happen when anyone is allowed to join, which will piss off many people, like me, because I hate chaos. And the ranks reset and removal suggestion...
What on earth made you think that the thousands of people who have paid hundreads of dollars (example) would be fine if all that suddenly just disappeared? If that ever happens I'll leave instantly, and anyone with a rational way of thinking.
#5-The server will be updated to 1.19, as stated in the future of cubecraft thread.
#6-If you want to play survival alone or with other people, just host a server, it's easy and free. Why would CCGN need to make it? And about the other part of this point, honestly I don't know if you really realise what's happening. Games require rescourses to be maintained and developed. No wonder why games are removed, there obviously isn't much rescourse in order to begin development.
#7-Same thoughts on this one.
#8-Interesting thought. Completely against the one day ban, it's pointless, however, I think that a one month ban is enough to be followed by a permanent one.
#9-Thats not something I consider to be competent enough to comment on, just as any regular member.
However, in its current state, I assume the network should rely more on the experienced staff members instead of letting everyone in to the team, as I think you suggested. Correct me if I am wrong, I'm just not sure if I understood that correctly.
Honestly the only way to get out of this bottomless pit is by taking cold-minded decisions without risks. Almost everything of what you suggested could and would definitely lead to more and more destruction.

D

Deleted member 584093

i feel like this is becoming a trend among new people

Reactions: Silco

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
The Coase Theorem states that under ideal economic conditions, where there is a conflict of property rights, the involved parties can bargain or negotiate terms that will accurately reflect the full costs and underlying values of the property rights at issue, resulting in the most efficient outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom