Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
The lowest level in the Teaparty eggwars mega map is pretty much just a free clutch and the map would probably be much better without the lower level (under the chair legs).

Good players seem to stay on the top level knowing that it's a free clutch if they get knocked off and it can take way too long to dispatch them.

Some games with even just a couple of good players left can take way too long as opponents fight you on the upper level then after dropping down to the lower level and getting low they have enough opportunity to eat and regen cos they know you need to fall a long way to get to them.. half the time they're back up the ladder again ready for another cycle.

I'm personally not too bothered by it as I like a challenge and don't mind long games, but I can't help thinking the map would be much more enjoyable without the safety net.

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I disagree for the following reason:

removing them would ruin the look of the map, as it would make the chairs stand on nothing.
Also i don't want a safety net being removed, it has saved me many times.

• Unsure
Reactions: small bob 294

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As a man who plays eggwars mega more than anyone probably should, i can 100% agree with this suggestion. When playing on this map this carpet has allowed players to underbase in places that are insanely difficult to reach for example you can bridge to awkward spots under their main base and thus being unable to end games. This one feature alone has lead to the map not being liked inside the Eggwars mega community itself and has lead to many people calling for the whole map to be removed which is a bit harsh as its a good map, the carpet is just making games impossible to finish

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
That net is the reason why I can never play this map on op. On normal, people die when they drop that far almost every time, but the protection IV on op is too much. People just keep getting back up over and over again, which just elongates the already long round. I totally agree with this suggestion.

Reactions: buggedbeatle988
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom