Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Ugh, I have no idea what you're talking about.

You get 1,000, I delete one message, and so on until you get to a serious rage. I wish I knew what you were talking about.
Wish granted, i wanted to get 1000 messages today, so i want a thread to talk on so i can get messages, whilst being less bored at the same time. I wish i had a pet spider named eek and a pet bunny called hops :D

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Wish granted, but eek hopped on hops and turns out, hops had arachnophobia and died. In the process of getting scared, he crushed eek, so they both died.

I wish I could heal my hearing loss.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Wish granted, but eek hopped on hops and turns out, hops had arachnophobia and died. In the process of getting scared, he crushed eek, so they both died.

Granted, you now have healing powers, but you accidentally overdosed, blinding yourself. pwned. I wish for magic eek reviving powers

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

BTW, you are 12 years old and yet you can spell arachnophobia? my god, you are smart. You will make an employer very happy one day

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
BTW, you are 12 years old and yet you can spell arachnophobia? my god, you are smart. You will make an employer very happy one day
I never knew spelling arachnophobia was a qualification.. Jk. (Even though it isn't.. I don't know what I'm saying, I'll shut up now).

Wish granted, but you can only revive people you hate. I wish that Frozen was real.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I never knew spelling arachnophobia was a qualification.. Jk. (Even though it isn't.. I don't know what I'm saying, I'll shut up now).

Wish granted, but you can only revive people you hate. I wish that Frozen was real.
Granted, but it takes effect after the movie, so it's summer. I wish i could fly ^-^ (and don't say granted, here's a passport XD)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Granted, but it was made from lego blocks so it fell and crushed your cat. i wish i had xray vision
Plot twist, I don't have a cat

Granted, but you accidentally use xray vision to see peoples privates and you get arrested.

I wish I could swim to Cuba from Florida

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom