Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coolzombiee

Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2024
930
2,324
229
Unknown
www.youtube.com
Hello! I’m coolzombiee. I joined here in June 2024 but I haven’t done an introduction yet. I decided I should introduce myself (late). I am a bedrock player and my favorite games are Eggwars, Bedwars, and Blockwars. I just play cubecraft for fun and I don’t care if I’m on the leaderboards. Cubecraft is my favorite server because it has so many good games on it. I am a mobile player who used to use joystick+touch but I changed to joystick+crosshair, where I sucked badly at it but it is really op to use now. I have met some good people like @Reesle and others. I hope everyone a merry Christmas!
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom