Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

sjoerdvth

May 17, 2021
Nederland
Pronouns
He/They
Could someone please explain to me how pvp works. I was playing eggwars and it ended in a 1v1, he had a diamond pickaxe and I had a stone sword. I did more hits than he did. But he still managed to deal more damage. And i lost because of that. I was and am still very confused. 💫

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Could someone please explain to me how pvp works. I was playing eggwars and it ended in a 1v1, he had a diamond pickaxe and I had a stone sword. I did more hits than he did. But he still managed to deal more damage. And i lost because of that. I was and am still very confused. 💫
Are you playing Java or Bedrock?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If they managed to land more critical hits on you than you did on them, then it is completely normal. There is no other logical reason for them to win. Other than that, they might have had slightly better gear, had pre-gapped or dealt a couple more hits on you.

chris crock

Mar 11, 2021
more crits or u ran out of hunger so u stopped healing but the other player didnt i can see how it can be confusing for new players since most severs dont have that as a "feature"

sjoerdvth

May 17, 2021
Nederland
Pronouns
He/They
more crits or u ran out of hunger so u stopped healing but the other player didnt i can see how it can be confusing for new players since most severs dont have that as a "feature"
Well I'm not new on cubecraft egggwars. More than 1000 duo eggwars wins already

sjoerdvth

May 17, 2021
Nederland
Pronouns
He/They
If they managed to land more critical hits on you than you did on them, then it is completely normal. There is no other logical reason for them to win. Other than that, they might have had slightly better gear, had pre-gapped or dealt a couple more hits on you.
There couldn't be crits. We were both just standing and walking, no jumping. We had both leather armor. And I did not see the Gapple particles around him, so...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom