Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
So, I just accidentally purchased something again... for the third time. And, that means I'll have to make this suggestion again.

Please add a confirmation system when buying items (eg: from shops, upgrading creative plots, /sponsor, etc). For example, if you click on an item in the points shop, you will receive an interface that says "Are you sure you want to purchased this item? Yes/No". I should also mention that this is a very simple system that should only take a few minutes to code.

"But it's annoying", having to spend half a second clicking on a button while buying something is not annoying. But fine, let's have a option in the settings menu that can enable/disable the confirmation system (defaults to enabled).
"Just be careful when using the shop?" This is just a lame excuse to get out of working.

BTW if you vote no you must explain why.

EDIT: add this to vanity point purchases as well, if not already done so.

Last edited:

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
YES, I want this! :D
I remember when I was new at cubecraft and just got enough points to buy the warrior kit on skywars but missclicked and bought pyromanic.. >_<
Even thougt I don't have any more kits or abiliteis to buy this would be a good thing for those who can mess up things sometimes.. (aka Kloska)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
So, I just accidentally purchased something again... for the third time. And, that means I'll have to make this suggestion again.

Please add a confirmation system when buying items. For example, if you click on an item in the points shop, you will receive an interface that says "Are you sure you want to purchased this item? Yes/No". I should also mention that this is a very simple system that should only take a few minutes to code.

"But it's annoying", having to spend half a second clicking on a button while buying something is not annoying. But fine, let's have a option in the settings menu that can enable/disable the confirmation system (defaults to enabled).
"Just be careful when using the shop?" This is just a lame excuse to get out of working.

I think it's a great idea! It has never bothered me but, maybe other people need it. Besides, if it's toggable there's no reason to complain.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
Heck yes. Absolutely. Many, many times I've purchased something either by accident, or without thinking and then immediately regretted it. Confirmation should definitely by added. +1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Please add a confirmation system when buying items (eg: from shops, upgrading creative plots, /sponsor, etc). For example, if you click on an item in the points shop, you will receive an interface that says "Are you sure you want to purchased this item? Yes/No". I should also mention that this is a very simple system that should only take a few minutes to code.

I think this would be great! There have been a few times where this has happened to me and I think a confirmation would be great! Disable and Enable option would nice as well in case players hate it.
+1

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Since i bought everything i can buy i don't really mind this idea, +1

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Great idea. This can prevent people from wasting their points without wanting to do it. This idea should get on cubecraft.
+1 Vote

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I remember when I had gold rank and was about 2000 vanity points away from getting the Dragon Breath gadget. Then I accidentally bought a freaking Mickey Mouse hat and I had to wait even more until I could get it...

I think this is a good idea to prevent situations like these, so definitely a yes for me.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Once in Eggwars, I wanted to buy diamond leggings (32 diamonds), but I ended up with boots ._.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Sounds like a personal issue. I get that a lot of players might be using a bad trackpad or mouse, so I guess I understand why it might be an issue. I just don't see why it's so difficult to click the correct icon in a static, unmoving screen with unlimited time to click it. It's not a horrible idea, though. I wouldn't mind seeing it added.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Sounds like a personal issue. I get that a lot of players might be using a bad trackpad or mouse, so I guess I understand why it might be an issue. I just don't see why it's so difficult to click the correct icon in a static, unmoving screen with unlimited time to click it. It's not a horrible idea, though. I wouldn't mind seeing it added.
Trust me, you'd be surprised to see how often some people like me misclick on stuff :D.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom